Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

well well , i thought i’d have another look after you brought it up and viola i found some :slight_smile:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cyclone-Secateurs-Floral-Snips-TITANIUM-Quick-Release-657191/264245599033?hash=item3d8643db39:g:Q4oAAOSweEFckE4w&frcectupt=true

10 Likes

Did some searching and seems like only from down under. Couldn’t find any on this side of the pond.

5 Likes

How hard are those gummy bears to make? I have so much trim… lol

5 Likes

Fairly easy the hardest bit is the getting the ethanol and doing the soak and evaporate bit

Making fudge with canna butter is easier and quicker. Just my mates and clients want the gummies this time lol.

I just found a gummie recipe and added tincture last time. I will track down the recipes for ya. … The easiest in the kitchen the better for me.

13 Likes

I LOVE easy!!!

Beans look great! Kick ass job there! I’ve never made seeds, do you usually give them a lot of extra nutes? Or same pk boosts as non seeded bud?

6 Likes

I just gave them pretty much same same as usual maybe an extra pinch of calcium nitrate and magnesium …I don’t measure too much with the extras.

There’s the fudge one … Super super easy.

13 Likes

Sweet! Got it Bookmarked

7 Likes

It’s a work in progress again today because I left it till late in the morning to start and the flower cab lights went out on me.

Starting to get a collection from just that test bud and ones that have fallen out while trimming.

31 Likes

Whoah is that dense with seeds. Gonna be fun breaking those buds at least for the first little while.

7 Likes

Nothing says “these seeds are ready” quite like having them literally fall out of the buds, lol :smile:

18 Likes

Hola Pedro

What would be our next project

Gimme some hint

Bare

12 Likes

I’m doing a flower run then a pheno hunt for purple budded parents from a cross of Herijuana and Crystal Meth Auto for the starting point of making some nice autos. Once that run is done that project can be completed in my veg cabinet.

Then I dunno, I’m thinking one by one feminizing each strain I have over the next 20 years lol.

17 Likes

There was a study done where they would play fast music and let people eat, and in another room they played slow music and let people eat…the people eating with the fast music ate faster and more…the slow music eaters ate slower and less.

I wonder if it’s the same for trimming…play some super fast music while doing your trim and double your production…lol

9 Likes

Those are some BEEFY girls on your left side!!! Awesome!..looks solid!!!

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann what kind of lights are you running? Can you take a quick pic?

4 Likes

CXB3950 COBs lights are out at the moment. I can grab some pics tomorrow.

3 Likes

How about hold the extra in case some don’t make it? Just saying. Blessings.

4 Likes

Bestva 2000 for veg. Kinda hard to see like all my pics. Lol. Sorry Pedro. Ill post in my house. :wink:

Ipower balast and open reflector with a 600 Eye Horti. for flower. This is what happens when your shaved head hits the bulb on full glow. Still skin baked on. New tatoo yay!

12 Likes

Hopefully there will be enough to hold back spares.

6 Likes

Greetings @Pedro_Bann! I hope you’re doing well and enjoying the warm weather down under. I would very much like to hear about your cannabutter technique. Pounds of trim ! Thanks in advance my friend. All love to you and yours!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes