Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

It isn’t really too much stress for me as my summer stuff is done but I thought I would try some over the winter, a few grams here and there wont go astray :slight_smile:

Edit: the pic above shows 2 grams of buds and 350 seeds, it doesn’t take much to re-up your seed supply.

8 Likes

Sorry @Pedro_Bann, mold sucks!

I really dig your Venturi water system. I’d that something you put together yourself or purchased?

2 Likes

It was a purchased one, this is the one I grabbed but i am sure there are many out there.
I just upped the input EC until the output was the EC that I wanted and even if you have it too strong then you can turn down the venturi valve.

5 Likes

How are those Lowryder2 x Juanita plants doing. I need to test some of them myself.

1 Like

I only just replaced them yesterday actually, i still had whatever major problem with the hydroponics so i have gone full soil and removed the flood drain tray. There are 4 of the seeds in ready to push up soil and will have a short veg period.

5 Likes

Decarbing 30 grams of G13/NL#2 x Silver Pearl Haze to go into this super easy fudge mix.

My house just smells like lemon candyland at the moment.

Happy kitchen days.

24 Likes

Lowrider × Juanita La Lagrimosa by @ReikoX try#2

22 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Bann how did your yummy treats turn out ???

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

They turned out delicious @Johnnybsmokin although they do still have some of that canna taste we all know.

8 Likes

I need to pop some of these myself. Soon…

7 Likes

21 Likes

Some little ones went into the flower cabinet yesterday.

4× Lowrider x Juanita La Lagrimosa
5× Digital Dream
And an Orange Sunshine.

And some shots of the up and coming weekly greenhouse production line.

Sour Bubble x Skunk (Sbunk)

Kronocaine x Big Hero (Straya as @MadScientist calls it)

Mango Moonshine from @Kalgrae

Pac10 x Sakura by @Swampthing

Keep smiling.

27 Likes

Lookin good!!! That Straya looks :fire:

7 Likes

Some how I missed this post. That Daisy Sunshine ( Daisy May x Orange Sunshine) looks very nice for a runt and being taken early. What did she smell and taste like?

7 Likes

I dont smoke but i remember it smelled incredible.
It will be good when i can give her the proper run she deserves.

10 Likes

I’d like to blend flower from the entire menu & transcend … well, something. :thinking:

Whoever DOES consume it will be happy! :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Wait. What? and20characters

6 Likes

That’s a similar response that i normally get.

11 Likes

Those seem to be taking after the Lowryder with those wide leaves. Thinking about running a few myself.

3 Likes

We should be able to sex them soonish @ReikoX
Next generation i will breed the autos that poke out and will send you the progeny.

18 Likes