Seed Run Co-Op Purple Badlands closed

No worries! Your on the list

I know I was stuck on pips for awhile though now understand that the pips really do not affect your trust level…trust level’s are totally time based while pips show the connection between you and the other members on the forum - your a member so currently at tl2…I bet your very near tl3 :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you so much ! I had noticed someone had my back ! I’m so happy that you decided to let them have a go for it ! Bounced back and then some !
You are very nice to me ! Love and respect !
Peace ! Thank you !

5 Likes

You’ve been a member way longer than I have and have nearly twice the the amount of pips I do.
it’s not a matter of time or pips, I hardly ever post and got to tl3 by just reading everything you guys post!
I hate TV though so this is my entertainment!

14 Likes

What I meant is …

Ok so for clarification, trust levels are Time AND Activity based whereas pips counts go up as members “like/love”, quote, bring attention to with “@” before a name etc being interaction based so one can have higher tl’s without a lot of pips and vice versa :wink:

20 Likes

Very interested in watching this…I put my name at the bottom of the list as I just got some of these in the mail however if there’s still a pack left after everyone else gets there’s I’ll be happy to have a pack to compare with the ones I just got

7 Likes

Update time!

2 of the 3 girls are nearing tripling their stretch… I thought they were done so didn’t worry about it. Lo and behold the tall girl on the left was found touching the glass of the hood so sliding into the 6" space between the door and the pvc frame I managed to raise the hood another 5" - kicking myself for getting the bigger hood even if it was cheaper at the time…next step is to start snapping necks

The boys

The happy girls

Cue the romantic baby making music :stuck_out_tongue:

37 Likes

So if II spend a lot of time putting on fire the forum and blaming every single member I would keep my trust level? Interesting …,

J. K. I really appreciate your help on this and your good looking plants , thanks for sharing …

7 Likes

Everything is looking great! Always a pleasure to follow along with your grows :smile:

8 Likes

Psshhhh kinda, sorta… trust levels can be taken away or just keep it to the shark tank and you’ll be good :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! Between the homemade tested soil, temp gauge to kick the exhaust fan off/on as needed and the blumats they really do grow themselves with very little help from me. Now to get my veg area more automated and stop getting ahead of myself sticking to winter only grows…easier said than done :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Hell yeah ! I’m sure that the boys are pretty happy too ! ,most times there luck isn’t so good !
Beautiful ! Everyone looks very happy !
Peace and love !

6 Likes

Everything is looking great over there!! Good stuff @MomOnTheRun :muscle::muscle::v:

3 Likes

Probably a stupid question, but what do you do with the males once they’ve shot their load, so to speak? Compost them? Or can you reveg and make them flower again?

5 Likes

Ive never tried to reveg a fully finished male… but have struggled with a few that ive wanted to keep that started flowering … some just keep going and no amount of light is switching them back

7 Likes

Good question.
Can you re-veg a male plant the same as you would re-veg a female plant?
I haven’t heard or read much about this…

Has anyone tried this as a way to preserve male genetics?

2 Likes

currently having that problem with some guava hahsplant male clones that insist on flowering upon maturity even under 18/6 lighting. but fortunately, I saved plenty of frozen pollen.

3 Likes

Those poor ladys lol wont know what hit them

4 Likes

Strain-dependant of course.
My rule of thumb is to take a clone before flipping or first 2 weeks of Flo(Str-Dep) at latest.
Id rather have a clone to make a Mom or Dad instead of a reveg.
Hidden dangers with that much stress. My luck hasnt been too bad though(fingers crossed)

7 Likes

Not a stupid question at all. I try to take clones before they show sex though this time around I did it after…~2wks in. Once they root I pinch off all the balls and reveg like normal though its a continuous pinching balls til discarded or flowered again so its a lot of work. Once the daddy’s are done flowering I bag then cut them and spray them down with water then they go to compost… they are doing such an awesome job I don’t think the clones will be needed though never know til near the end

15 Likes

Not caught up for a little while but I’m up to date now, loving the structure on the males they be some strong lads :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

You let them roll over and snore all night

5 Likes