Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Stardawg
still got a few Stardawg f2 s fron Danky if that helps

5 Likes

If i had blue kush Iā€™d run it lol. What I have is from the generosity of @Pedro_Bann. Iā€™m going to run the testers for baked and as soon as those go in the flower tent the seed run will start. Looking like sour strawberry is winning tho and mom said she had something for me so weā€™ll see. May be doing a couple of em. Still got some beans from trich that i need to run. Looks like i need to move everything in the house to one room and turn the rest of the place into a grow lol. Just to think everything I had got wiped out a couple of months ago and the people here now have me set for the next year lol

8 Likes

I for sure wanted Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks but they were not available to Australians over the counter at the time.

8 Likes

The g13 hashplant cross also has northern lights in it, it always has.

10 Likes

Iā€™d vote for the BOG and autos. Something a bit different- most everything from Greenpoint has Stardawg in it, cackleberry just got ran thru a preservation run.

However, they all sound bomb and thru the generosity of this community I have a ton of stuff to run before Iā€™d have time or space to fit this one it. So all of it sounds great!

4 Likes

Bottom paragraph is exactly what I said.

2 Likes

I vote 88 g13 HP please.

5 Likes

I do too vote 88G13HP

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

When i think of preservation I think of discontinued and or, stable heirloom, landrace, historical strains that deserve to have there genetics kept strong threw out time.
Iā€™d say any of nevils work or work of the old historic breeders, pre 2000 era should def take presidense over newer strains and hybrids.
I was just gifted some 88g13hp recently so wont be on this list but still vote for it, always like to see more of that one made and gifted around.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what preservation means rare or obsolete genetics.

9 Likes

Iā€™m still making my strains availableā€¦ty for the kind words. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

13 Likes

Thatā€™s why I voted for the 88. It a great tool ask Bodhi!!!

5 Likes

I will offer up my pack of Gerbers Blessing no 2 from Doc D for a preservation run to someone that is established here at OG. I received these a couple years ago from Doc D. Iā€™m pretty sure it was put out as a fundraiser for a lost friends family (Gerber). I believe the male ( Filipino land race) was brought to Doc D by Gerber, which then was taken to Lemonhokos cut of Big Sur Holy Weed.

Big Sur Holy Weed x Filipino

Im pretty sure this checks the boxes for rare, discontinued, landrace and heirloom.

When somebody is ready to run this, we can make it happen.

-GH

P.S. apparently bleeding phenos can be found in these.

20 Likes

Yes, I was gonna fix you up with Ghost Town ā€¦Ghost Og Kush x Stardawg seems appropriate since the original Ghost Og Kush came from OG 1.0 and its mostly indica so should stay shorter in your limited space though maybe not as Lucky 7ā€™s should have stayed short and didnā€™t ā€¦the poll isnā€™t accepting any more votes though mine is for Sour Strawberry as wellā€¦totally up to you in the long run :wink: If it helps, now that ~guā€™s cc processing is in India my bank had issues with it - okā€™ed it though they didnā€™t follow up so I called after the weekend to see whats up and they said authorization lasts 3 business days so told them to process it as we were on the last dayā€¦they didnā€™t so I cancelled my order and will now join the masses of money orders least til the federal government allows banks to process legal businesses = almost there the last time I looked

Which ones do you have? I need a reminder these days though getting my groove back :stuck_out_tongue: Really interested in Orange Blossom Special to potentially cross into these Tangie seeds I was gifted as well as, Raindance

Thats right :thinking: If you donā€™t find anyone I could do a preservation run on these just so they are available down the line though I am looking for DVG Brandywine and Alien Genetics Fruity Pebbles for my own stable outside of preparations by the rec market hereā€¦ ofc, cannot find any reliable seed resources - even thought of remaking my own for open pollinated f1ā€™s though seems Grandpaā€™s Breath and Pink Champagne are also very limited

I admit, I have yet to try your genetics outside of local crossed and am interested in a few though typically a day late and dollar short of availability or so it seems following threads. I do have to ask, are there any of your strains you want to move on from that we could preserve - if anything to revisit later? pm me if you prefer :wink:

14 Likes

My vote is for
88g13hp :+1::+1:

5 Likes

I think I know where youā€™re talking about. I never said anything as I stopped by sort of late on that one. Might go back and explore the possibility.

I remember reading that exact post a good while back somewhere. mmmm

4 Likes

@OleReynard, trolling the kids again I see.

Youā€™ve got me drooling over here. Iā€™d be afraid of how long the flowering time is though. Any idea on what can be expected?

6 Likes

Either OleReynard sd f1 v2
or the
G13

Preserve and overgrow!
Those would get my vote in that order

3 Likes

It wouldnā€™t let me edit my choice I would also like to change vote to 88g13HP

3 Likes

Hollyweed is straight gas. Iā€™m star/chemmed out. Something different please. Isnā€™t just about everything on greenpoint hit with Stardawg. Can we get a monster indica going? Someone has got to have some killer rare Indicas. Otherwise Iā€™m going with the old heads agree on.
CHEM91
G13
Hawaiian Snow
Kali Mist
Something tasty and strong. SC?

9 Likes