Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Tigers milk …?

7 Likes

Excuse me, I don’t troll no one

2 Likes

Tigers milk :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin:
I have add and easily influenced.

4 Likes

Using the kids slang. :wink:
Blue waffles gives you some photos that are spine chilling.

2 Likes

If it makes life easier I’ll just run the sour strawberry. That will give plenty of time to figure out what’s needs to be run on the next go round. Autos are days from finishing so I’ll be loading the tent with mazar and bubba kush (not seeded unless someone has some pollen they would like to see crossed with either and wants to send it to me) get some tester beans cracked and moved then I’ll start the strawberry off and hope for at least one male

5 Likes

If someone has em I’ll run em they both sound interesting.

2 Likes

I’ve got these single auto seeds as freebies from Attitude over the years. Not sure if fems are helpful but I will likely never grow them. Some are old. Anything in green I still have.

10 Likes

The mephisto alien vs triangle is my vote I have yet to try any autos and from what I’ve read mephisto seems to know what he is doing …I unsuccessfully placed an order for sum of his gear through green point

6 Likes

What was your opinion on the ufo? I see that you grew the first one you got then shelved the rest

1 Like

I’m sure I’d be able to use them as a canvas to dust with auto fem pollen from another plant.

8 Likes

That was Attitudes term for “unbelievably free offer”, not related to the strain name. The only one on that list I grew was g13 auto blueberry. So underwhelming in every way that I never bothered with others.

5 Likes

While not rare I have some critical + that is supposed to be regular seeds I know that finding regular autos is sometimes hard

4 Likes

Hey fam,
I have some oldies from @Barefrog that someone can run (trusted long term OG er preferred)
I also kinda prefer someone in Canada so there is less chance of beans being snagged in shipping but thats not a deal breaker necessarily.
Anywho, I offer up one of the following;

Romulan
Chocolate Thai
UK Cheese
Asad Kashmir
88g13hp

Cheers

31 Likes

Romulan, Craigson15, Romulan!
Changing my vote, with 88g13hp as the runner-up.
Arguments in the thread convinced me, RE the purposes of “Rare or Discontinued” and how that does not apply to otherwise accessible gene pools.

9 Likes

YESSS MEEEE TOOOO

R to the OM to the ULAN

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me…I/we are very grateful your stepping up to the plate to be a breeder for us as we go into winter especially since more and more “hidden” strains are becoming available which keeps our preservation going.
They say, takes a village for ((fill in blank)) - we are that village :stuck_out_tongue:

The way I deduce it is if a seed bank has it in stock, buy a pack and sit on it til discontinued. If someone were to do their own cross of whatever then I say its rare as a few strains really are. Take Fruity Pebbles, that was a one time cross… never know what lies in private vaults until its offered :wink: Now the exception is really anything Greenpoint as ~gu has given his blessing to work his crosses…

Sometime someone should step up to the plate to do an F3 of strains we have preserved this last year so they are available to new comers …probably next year

16 Likes

I’m eye-balling the asad kashmir and chocolate thai! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ummm…yeah…romulan

6 Likes

I was going to run an older pack of Bodhi Sour D x snow lotus cross kindly donated by @50state Are you all interested in that one?? Or would you guys want me to run one of the ones Mentioned above?

21 Likes

SDxSL :gem: :high_brightness:

9 Likes