Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Thanks for coming by @Strayfox and giving us some info. We appreciate it. I think you would like it around here lately, drop by and see us more often if you can find the time. :v:

24 Likes

I need some munchies weed. I was thinking about all the different effects the other day and that’s the thought that came into my head. It’s definitely one of those positive effects for medicinal benefit.
Nice frosty plants, it looks like some stank, sticky, KGB!

9 Likes

I’ll second Doug there @Strayfox ; not only would it be an honor to have you, but this community is a whole-ass vibe these days.
Lots of repros and preservation, and a good community of folks.

14 Likes

THANKS SO MUCH @Strayfox !!!

:hugs:

9 Likes

I’m already a cereal killer. So your telling me I’m going to be stealing picnic baskets?

18 Likes

Have a seed run of UEL on the go, just posted some pictures here:

post 1954

What would ya’ll think of this being offered to the Co-op?

6 Likes

image :joy::joy:

5 Likes

You need to post all available info on that cultivar. So the co-op team can do their thing :slight_smile: good luck

3 Likes

I think a run of UEL was done in 2019, are they from that run or a known source?

3 Likes

If I could get my hands on some legit Sour Dubble seeds and the co op approved it I’d be up for that. I’m talking with @Carty to get some ideas. @Draig maybe you have some ideas as well. I’m up for ideas from everyone. Thanks

5 Likes

Hey @OrganicGorilla , last questions bud. Where did these seeds come from? He says he ran a pack in Washington state and half pack in Michigan, both open pollinations. Then says from the half pack he picked the shortest / most frostiest male and shortest most fastest flowering frosty female. Was that a separate project to the open pollination using clones from the open pollination @Strayfox ? Where the seeds you gave to @Pigeonman from the Washington Open pollination, the Michigan open pollination or a combination of both?
Thanks
Doug

15 Likes

I believe he was still in Washington at the time he did the OP with my pack. He gave me around 100 f2 of the Yogi.

18 Likes

Fantastic, that’s what I was hoping to hear. Thanks @OrganicGorilla :v:

15 Likes

I think I have an Idea, brother. I’ll shoot you a DM.

4 Likes

Ok so @Draig has some Starfighter seeds he’s willing to put up for me to grow for the OG community. It’s a legendary strain and one that excites me to get my grubby little fingers on! It sounds like they are F2’s? This strain is out of circulation. The seeds are regs and probably the best shot at preserving the strain. @Carty will have more information on how the seeds were acquired. Cough cough…
@DougDawson whatcha think buddy?
Here’s a little information below on the strain.
@coopactiongroup what do ya think boys?

40 Likes

Jeez was B spying on me when he made this?? :joy:

10 Likes

Looks amazing @Ottafish . Let’s see what @Carty says about the origin of the seeds?

4 Likes

I wish I could be of more help. I know these are rare, originally bred by Alien Genetics and F2 made by Exotic Genetics

No longer available. I don’t recall the exact origins. but I am confident the are Regs, originally bred by Alien Genetics. I got these in trade with Carty a while back, so he’ll know more.

10 Likes

All good @Draig , hopefully @Carty can give us a bit more info as it sounds like a great strain.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman , your Yogi run has been approved. Sorry for the delay bud but we had to get all our info together. Thanks for providing the info we needed @OrganicGorilla and @Strayfox. Also thanks for providing the seeds @OrganicGorilla and for taking on the run @Pigeonman :v:

35 Likes