Seed run Co-op Voting thread

OMG Yes. YES YES YES. I’m a med user and this has been on my list as a day smoke for a long time.

11 Likes

I’m thinking of running a Stardawg cube X Stardawg F2’s as well. They are pretty limited especially that close to the original.

Here’s the quote “ still have Starcube which is the Cube f1s x Stardawg f2s.”

Would that be something I could do as well? Or do they have to be discontinued? @coopactiongroup

I haven’t heard back in the Starfighter whether in fact they are F2’s or F7’s yet. I’m not sure it really matters. But I’d be willing to do one or the other. Or possibly both.

11 Likes

Ok so it’s confirmed that the Starfighter seeds are F7. But they haven’t been hybridized or feminized and are going to be the best representation of the strain I can find. These seeds are very rare and I don’t think I can find anything closer to the F2’s. The F2’s went for thousands of dollars. So What’s the vote boys @coopactiongroup, I’ll be doing a seed increase either way. Thanks!

11 Likes

Thanks @OrganicGorilla and @Strayfox for enabling me to do this!
Thanks @DougDawson & @coopactiongroup for all your work!!!

:hugs:

27 Likes

We look for discontinued lines for the most part. The exception being if the grower gets the permission from the breeder like with the Romulan run where Romulan genetics even provided some seeds for the project. Also open pollinations vs selective breeding.

11 Likes

Are you referring to the Stardawg ? @DougDawson because I saw those are still being made. So I figured those were out.
Starfighter is not being bred by the original breeder. It’s hard to say being that they are F7’s whether they’ve been selectively bred. Even so an open pollination could open those genes back up. If it was already a IBL those genes should be the same anyhow.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was referring to.

2 Likes

Those would be another awesome one to grow no doubt!

1 Like

F2’s for $1000? So what the least worked strains are now the most expensive? Man that’s nuts.
Imho, F7 is much better anyway.

4 Likes

You got me wheezing

3 Likes

That’s a world gone crazy, makes me want to give out more free seed. F7 is likely to be selectively bred, presumably for the most stardawg attributes, so it’s likely to be a good representation, F2’s are a just a shitfight.

4 Likes

Hey all, not to be a PITA but can we move all the discussion to the chat thread? We are burring the votes under a pile of posts. Sorry, just want to try to keep this tread to a minimum consisting of requests and votes so folks can skim through easily. :v:

8 Likes

Yes sorry :grin:

2 Likes

lol yeah that’s what I meant. Too many dawgs to keep track of🤣

1 Like

Hey there OG. So up for consideration this round is BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy. BOG - Sweet and Sour Cindy is BOG Sweet Cindy x BOG Sour Bubble

This is a retired BOG strain which means it will not be released again.

As you can see, Seeds Here Now states it is retired and if marked retired, it will not come back. This is a great opportunity to continue this strain. Here is some more info on the strain. I currently have a full pack of F1’s that were purchased from Seeds Here Now. I am also currently looking for more F1’s to improve the chance but either way, I do have 13 seeds to start with and if germ rates are good it will be more than enough. What say you?

70 Likes

Huzzah! I remember when BOG first released it. An EXCELLENT candidate!

5 Likes

Good luck @DougDawson ! You likely don’t need it, but there it is!

7 Likes
BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

30 Likes

oh yes… I was waiting and hoping to see this one get put up for a co-op run.
good one @DougDawson

12 Likes

Ok I have a strain to put up for a vote @coopactiongroup.

iBaked Beanz Starcube (made by @SamwellBB ) is the Cube x Stardawg f2

The strain is The Cube is (Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) F1 x Starfighter IX2) (Exotic Genetix)
here it is listed on a commercial site;
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-the-cube/prod_4629

The Stardawg f2 I used to cross these was from Danky Dankster. He made them from the original Stardawg f1s.

These beans are coming from @SamwellBB. He’s a small breeder who made the cross of these two rare strains. You can’t really find either of them anymore. He is a small breeder and gave me permission to do a seed increase for the community. I really would like to do this one. The genetics are top notch and these plants are going to produce strait :fire: It doesn’t get much better than this. Even the male plants get :cold_face:frosty!

43 Likes