Seed run Co-op Voting thread

This is so great to read!!

BOO!!! :sob:

Thanks @OrganicGorilla :v:

10 Likes

Fingers crossed for you @OrganicGorilla that one sounds real special, and Iā€™m of the opinion that all of Bodhiā€™s gear should be shared

15 Likes

@Strayfox can you tell us a little bit about your Yogi f2 breeding project so we can get it approved for a co-op run? number of plants, any notes you want to mention, stuff like that would be very helpful.
Thanks!

edit- if anyone can get in touch with stray more easily, maybe you could help expedite this?

7 Likes

8 Likes

Hey @MonsterDrank , are you in contact w Strayfox by chance? (Please see the post from Zephyr, 2 posts up). Thanks!

2 Likes

I hate how RIU does that when you link, I deleted the link since it doesnā€™t really need to be there

2 Likes

Not regularly @BudWhisperer but heā€™s on Instagram regularly & checks his PMsā€¦ heā€™s really easy to get ahold of.

I mean I did talk to him recently but thatā€™s the first time weā€™ve spoke really in years.

I will say though heā€™s a really good guy. When I disappeared from the Internet after having neurosurgery for a whileā€¦ he reached out and noticed I was gone and showed concernā€¦ I love that about several of my old Breedbay friends from years backā€¦ met so many good people on thereā€¦ including Stray.

18 Likes

Waking up this post. Not cause Iā€™m in a rush. But just because :rofl: :v:

4 Likes

Sorry bud. I have closed the Gummo poll. Congrats @Kushking902 , you are good to go.

As for the Yogi run, let me check with the @coopactiongroup . We were waiting for some kind of confirmation from @Strayfox but he has not responded to the tag. I was hoping someone would reach out to him where he is active now so he could pop in and give some details. Is anyone here in contact with @Strayfox ? Itā€™s just a tough one at this point and I didnā€™t want to lessen your chances on approval by closing it before we got more info from the person who apparently did the F2 run.

18 Likes

CONGRATS @Kushking902 !!!

No worries at all @DougDawson , Iā€™m slated to do this in the winter so please leave it open. Big-love on the closure for the Gummo!

:v

16 Likes

No problem @Pigeonman, I have reached out to the group. Hopefully someone can get @Strayfox to just pop in for a minute. We all want to see your run accepted IMO. Even if it ends up closed or rejected, it can always be re submitted once some more data can be found. Got my fingers crossed for you my friend. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Nice! Love to hear folks like the idea and support it. I fully plan on doing the reproduction anyways but having it in the hands of the co-op after the fact will always make things so much smoother with distribution :+1:

Thanks for all your hard work @DougDawson and everyone else involved in the @coopactiongroup :metal:

16 Likes

I love this.

9 Likes

Glad to see youā€™re doing it anyways brother. Apparently my word isnā€™t worth a shit lol

9 Likes

It is to me! :hugs:

But I still agree with the co-op groupā€™s logic if any distribution would involve the co-opā€™s resources.

:love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not it at all man. Hearing some details from the person who did the run is not much to ask being this is a Co-op run. They would ask the same if it had been me that passed the seeds on or any member for that matter. Had you done the F2 run it would have been a different story so please donā€™t take it personally.

10 Likes

Maybe I missed something idkā€¦ but if my 2 brain cells can still add up - I wouldnā€™t worry about distributionā€¦

Co-op is amazing and all, donā€™t get me wrong. It certainly isnā€™t the only way.

Grow what you think is right, rest will follow

12 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for the slow response. I havenā€™t been on the forums at all lately. Sweet threadā€¦ Definitely makes me miss itā€¦

I was gifted a pack of Yogi from Bodhi and @OrganicGorilla at the timeā€¦ I ran a pack in Washington state and a half pack in Michigan. Both open polli and both turned out awesome. The half pack I ran in Michigan was more dedicated to my brotherā€¦ I selected the shortest / most frostiest male and the shortest most fastest flowering frosty female. 80% of the females turned out phenomenal. But there was 20% of them that were throwing cross dressers from the Giesel side. The Yo mama line by herself was a little finicky as well, but if you can find something solid and stable, you definitely wanna take cuts either wayā€¦

Out of the older gear, this line and elf snacks are my 2 favorites from B man. Yogi kicks out medium Christmas tree style plants that are covered in crystals. Super easy to run in veg and pretty quick in flower. Between eight and nine weeks and sheā€™s done. Medium yieldā€¦ There is a tall stretchy pheno that I was really digging. Saty looker but Indy effectā€¦ She took 75 days to finish. 8 days on the line. I smoked her faster than I can put her in the jarā€¦ I was not a happy camper when that jar was empty. Lol.

Most phenos were super greasy, but the tall pheno that caught my attention was extremely sticky. Itā€™s one of those plants that you would wanna gift to all your friends and family. The effect was soaring and the aroma was like sweet fresh cut pine trees, with hints of honey and tennis ballsā€¦

My notes say that the entire line was super resistant to p.m., bugs, and mildewā€¦ Excellent for headaches, stress, anxiety and lower back strain. Oregon medical patient said this helped a ton with her chemotherapy. She said it gave her energy to eat, munchies, lifted her spirit, and made her happy. She said she never had cereal in her house and was not a big fan of it until she started smoking Yogi. I havenā€™t talk to her in years but that last time we did speak, she said her cupboards are full cereal. Lol.

I did dig up a couple pics. Indoor and outdoor.

Hope this helps out some.

Thanks for reaching out.
Biggest blessings
Stray

92 Likes

Dude! Thanks for stopping by, and sharing the info!
Really cool of you to make the time brudda.

22 Likes

I second that my man, thanks for stopping by! Very cool

12 Likes