Seed trade - Newbury here

Looking to trade some QC Blue seeds (3pack) feminized from Quebec seeds. 2 plants from same seeds did very nice in a scrog style grow and just a single topping grow. They get frosty with a great energetic high. 8weeks and a couple days flowering.

Not looking for anything fancy, or anything in particular. Will deliver too since I’m new.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome @NEK-Fowldog! Hang out, get to know people, read articles, the seeds will flow to you! :smiley:

2 Likes

You will find someone for a trade here.

3 Likes

NEK (north east kingdom?)

1 Like

Correct. Im new to the area

1 Like

Nice I lived in Burlington for years worked at the hospital there. And will never step foot in a town up there due to life circumstances. Still have a fond place in my heart for VT and Troy is still one of my favorite places in the northeast!!

1 Like

Good deal, I love it here. Where are you now?

1 Like

Good old taxachusetts. Not to bad once you figure things out on flat land.

Just for the record all I have done a trade with this user for this vary strain and they came through. Just thought I would mention that.

3 Likes

Nice, were you in Joseph Brant? I work out of Halton Health Care and cover their 3 hospitals but did some work at Joseph Brant a couple times.

Fletcher Allen university medical center is where I was for quite some time. Worked third shift. And miss it quite a bit in ways.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.