Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@sprinklememaynee cool beans bud just shoot me a message

2 Likes

HOLY SEED ROLL BATMAN, that’s a pretty sweet mailbox

1 Like

Looking for Genius Thai F2’s if anyone knows where to find em

6 Likes

Hi, I’m in Canada,looking for old school regular seeds perhaps someone has kept:
Kali Mist
Ice
Sage
Jack Herer
Nebula
sk#1
Real MCcoy
Sensi star
Special K
or any good “up” non narcotic strains.

Have the following to trade,all regular.

Gods Haze f2 (godbud x nevs haze)Some finish outdoors huge plants good weed
Northern lights f3( sensi x doc atomic) finishes outdoors
C99 f3 great plants finishes outdoors
AK47 not completely stable bought from serious many years ago,I put some in this year and already flowering,not the best vigor but the genetics are there.
B13(BBx F13)f1finishes outdoors
WW x AK47 f1 not tried outdoors
Honest Ed(skunk#1 x c99)f1 finishes outdoors
WW x BB f1 not tried outdoors
Skunk f1(skunk aroma in veg and onward on a good majority of the offspring)Finishes outdoors
C#991(c99 x skunk #1).Finishes outdoors
Can supply pics if needed
Thanks for looking

6 Likes

Curious if anyone has Mountain Temple? That’s one that got away!

3 Likes

I’ve got lots of the jack herer beans, also got white rhino for an old school strain, did repro runs last year for each

12 Likes

Damn bro, you’re new auto collection got me jelly! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow thanks heaps for the offer. I’m actually down under but I appreciate the offer

3 Likes

If anything interests you to swap let me know,thx

2 Likes

I’m looking for anything unusual or unique! I love trying out weird stuff that’s not as common.

Heres what i have to trade(all regs). I usually cross really fun keeper clones I find with stud males, so my stock is a little unusual. But mostly based on bodhi work. Tons of feminine/perfume and incense smells. As well as a range of gas from the Neroli and classic haze smells from the Temple. “Lav” refers to my really special lavendar dominant pheno of Lemon Wookie I’ve had over 3 years now. The crosses I’ve been running of it have been giving me crazy old lady perfume smells, as well as a lot of plants spot on to the Lav mom.
Lav x Temple
Lav x Neroli 91
Heavenly Sativa from Mass Medical x Temple (mondo haze plants)
Snow Lotus(open pollenated twice since getting from bodhi emerald cup '17)

Also have F2s of Temple, Neroli91, and Lemon Wookie taken to F2 with my Lav mom. But I have a pretty limited stock, so I cant trade too many unfortunately.

11 Likes

Snow lotus seeds?

4 Likes

Yessir! Got 2 packs from b. OP’d them both. Got a good stock, and them OP’d again last fall. But I wanted to make sure to run a few dozen before I was confident to pass them out. Must not have been too bad, I smoked all the testers in a few days lol

11 Likes

Right!? I guess we can find out whats what since some seem to not have a preference for the SL male.

@OhNo555 thanks for these!

16 Likes

any more of barefrog’s kashmir seed increase floating around on here? jw

8 Likes

Just my anecdote. but ive grown the SL good bit, as well as at least 10 crosses. I’ve also been really lucky enough to smoke a few dozen from other buddies who grew. From what ive seen and smoked, the SL male was to beef up popular clones so they could be monster full term outdoor plants. Back then, everyone i personally knew running his gear were dudes doing the prop 215 99 plant in 200 gal pots game. So they could get pretty close to the original clone, but still pull it off outdoors and get 5+ lbs a plant. Should also mention, I really prefer SL pure vs in a cross. since its so recessive, its a great preservation tool but, I’ve only had one cross ever where i really could taste and see it coming thru distinctly. Of course, YMMV

10 Likes

Any of the following floating around available to trade?

White rhino

Frozen OG

Tom hill haze

Spirit train

Tangie

Appalachian thunder fuck

Super sonic

Matanuska thunder fuck

Pennywise

Permafrost

Poison daddy

Moonbow

Pure gooey

4 Likes

Thanks for your info man. Makes that pure SL very intriguing indeed.

2 Likes

I have Spirit Train I can trade. @PeaceCoast
I grew Spirit Train last year. I got over 2.5 #'s off 1 plant.
BTW… how’s the Don Mega coming along?

4 Likes

Ohhh wow I didn’t know it loads up like that! And I actually just started germinating another one. This one is very slow to grow and started showing some variegation. I’ll have cuts of this one for you still but definitely want you to get as good as I can get you!

1 Like