Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Holler @Upstate he may have some extras.

3 Likes

Monkey Puzzle Genetics ( steve)on IG has Lambsbread but there is a Freaker Run for Lambsbread now.

6 Likes

Looking for the Doc, I wish I had. Because some day I’m going to feel froggy and plant some of that distinct and long flowering strain. I hope someone has the Doc for you! Good growing

2 Likes

Might be able to help you out with both psilocybin and q strain ur seeking

5 Likes

Kwikseeds has a legit Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Mountain cross for sale. Haven’t grown it out but I’d be curious to see how it does.

4 Likes

Hey @dougdawson I’m not sure how time bound this request is, or if you’re already aware of it, but there will be some Lambsbread in the fall box if all goes well.
Here’s the preservation run.

10 Likes

Thanks bud, it was something Corey asked me to help track down. Appreciate the link :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning OGers, i’m looking for some Tropicana Poison, if anyone has some they don’t mind trading for?

thnx for fast response. I have a trade.
Grow on folks!

4 Likes

@BigMike55 where did your get your TP?
Maybe you could tag that member to see if they can share the love with @JohnnyPotseed !
Edit: was it @other_barry mayhaps?

4 Likes

I think @ShitSeeds has them available. :thinking:

:spider: would know :+1:

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, but I’m looking to trade, not buy.
Easier on the wallet lol

5 Likes

Glad you got it covered brother!

1 Like

We have Tropicana Cookies, but not Poison unfortunately.
Thanks for thinking of us @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Thanks for remembering me :slight_smile:

I still have some left from my seed run, so I got him covered.

12 Likes

You’re impossible to forget; I watched those grow in BigMikes journal, and remember how he went on and on about the quality of the smoke! Way to keep it OG.

4 Likes

Indeed they did come from @other_barry
The smoke was very berry flavored and the smell was sweet. Great daytime smoke. And a few maybe 3-5 hits will leave you pretty fucked up. Wish I had more of it.

6 Likes

Just thnx cuz!..thnx @other_barry for the fast response and on us working a trade!

3 Likes

Now that I have a decent stash to smoke, I should probably shuck the rest of these buds, so I know how many I have left :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah I got a few need to look at what I got. I have grape pie crossed with romulan and some others need to look. Dm me

2 Likes

Are you sure your list is right ? Im not sure mr nice released mango haze in 2001. Also what is the thai maddnes as im sure ojd dont have mm x thai. An the 78 hempys thai im guessing is a cross to old school bubba who made that . An if its 78 thai pure im sure no one has 78 hempys thai ?