Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Yeah I got a few need to look at what I got. I have grape pie crossed with romulan and some others need to look. Dm me

2 Likes

Are you sure your list is right ? Im not sure mr nice released mango haze in 2001. Also what is the thai maddnes as im sure ojd dont have mm x thai. An the 78 hempys thai im guessing is a cross to old school bubba who made that . An if its 78 thai pure im sure no one has 78 hempys thai ?

Anyone in the States want a pack of Bodhiā€™s Metal Haze?

Iā€™m lookin to trade it for something from Ace, AG/Todd, AKBB, Bodhi, Doc D (NOT docā€™s dank), DJ Short, TonyGreen, Usefulā€¦ idk, surprise me :joy:

13 Likes

Anything particular from. Doc D, bodhi or AKBB you are looking for? @HolyAngel

4 Likes

@HolyAngel Iā€™ve got a pack of dreadbread I would trade if youā€™re interested. Also have forest queen and WOMO, but those are both freebies so I donā€™t know if theyā€™ve been tested, or if ā€œlove giftā€ means at your own riskā€¦

3 Likes

Wow what an offer. Makes me want to see what I have to trade! Anything specific @HolyAngel

3 Likes

@potpotpot @Emeraldgreen sorry yā€™all, Moka beat you to it this time but I appreciate the offers :+1:

2 Likes

Back to waiting on the seed expansion :joy:

1 Like

No worries man. Canā€™t win if you donā€™t play lol. :+1:

1 Like

checked out the site --looks interesting - doesnā€™t look like the have fems

1 Like

Any one out there have any longbottom leaf? Iā€™m sure Ive got something good to trade.

Interested in some old toby, or Mordor OG too.

Gotta grow something to stuff in the gandalf Iā€™ve got coming to me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

cool man I think Iā€™m going to order a Gandalf pipe too. and Iā€™m going to grow a beard

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got the beard. Not quite a gandalf anymore, but itā€™s nearly white. Lol

4 Likes

Post withdrawn

4 Likes

If youā€™re willing to make your own pollen from seed, I have some Purple Nuggets (Purple pheno of their Strawberry Nuggets) from Mephisto and Black Cream from Sweet Seeds - auto fems - that definitely fit the bill.

IIRC Youā€™re not in Canada though, are you bud? Iā€™m not super comfy shipping across the border but if you wanted to work with a middle person who is, Iā€™m happy to share/trade. :black_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m still on the hunt for Mule Fuel from ThugPug - donā€™t care about sealed packs, repros are fine by me, as are crosses you may have made with it. :slight_smile:

If you can help, let me know.

I have sundae driver bx and grape pie bx f2

4 Likes

I can be a middle man if needed for Johnny.

4 Likes

Wish I would have seen your post a few days ago ā€¦ I bought a pack of Metal haze f3 from a strainly member and every seed was crushed to death when i received them ā€¦

4 Likes

I have francos slh cut here in a few weeks I can send u a few cuts ā€¦ In return just send me some beans back when u cross the slh x sour bubble . im a huge B.O.G Fan ā€¦ Iā€™m actually going to pop all my bog beans this fall ā€¦

3 Likes