Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I wish I had that to offer. I hear the goji cut that @Vagabond_Windy was spreading around was great migraine medicine. Finally got my hands on some, thanks to @Cbizzle.

I have had cluster migraines in the past, and it’s not cool. You just want to die. I haven’t had as many migraines in the past years, but they’re still occasional. I’ve heard that a nice heroic dose of cubes can ward them off for awhile but I’ve yet to test and record that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ill keep my eyes peeled for the Rockstar. Good luck friend.

6 Likes

I used to get crippling migraines in my left temple for a long time. Lots of people don’t understand how debilitating they are. Hardly ever get them anymore since I switched from smoking cigs to vaping.

5 Likes

I have a friend who suffers from anxiety and is looking for some Cannatonic seeds. He currently has a prescription for it but is having a hard time acquiring it because whatever supplier he’s using rarely carries it. Would anyone have a few seeds I could buy or trade for? Thanks.

4 Likes

:rofl: How did you make cluster headaches funny?! :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol. But I’m serious. I think there was even a 60 minutes episode on it where a family dosed the dad and he just trips balls in his room for a day and it relieves his daily cluster headaches for like a month or something. This was in the late 90s early 2000s I saw it. Let me look for a link. :wink:

I can’t find the old 60 minutes but there’s plenty of stuff out there if you search cluster heaches and mushrooms. :+1:

5 Likes

Yep, I remember that one. Dude didn’t even enjoy tripping either but it helped the headaches

3 Likes

Yeah. That was it. He hated the feeling of it. But to get rid of that shit, hell yeah.

1 Like

theres been quite a bit of research reguarding psilocybin and cluster headaches watched a documentry on it aswell as read up a few studys by harvard and cornell uni even at the microdose level it is suppose to help alleviate them my dad over the past year and a half or so has been dealing with them we tried multiple pharma medications but going to be starting him on some low doses of mushrooms to see if helps any EDIT To keep on topic if anyone has a good lemon kush sitting in there collection let me know been trying to find it :mage:

7 Likes

I’ve been microdosing for a bit over a year and I’m sure I can attribute less headaches to that. Good luck with your pops. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I don’t know much at all about this, but I thought you only need a sub-threshold to threshold dose of cubes to help/cure cluster headaches. Like 1g. But not tripping face or anything.
Am I way off base?
:robot:

3 Likes

i am running some cannatonic perkins cut right now i didnt get to pheno hunt them but i did keep a single clone and when i had to chop it was early and caused it to be heady and not best for anxiety but i will run it untill its well amber this time and if i find it to be good for my anxiety i can try sending you a few clones. i just started flower though so will be at least 11 weeks

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, appreciate the offer. I’ll let him know. He’s going out of his mind trying to find it.

3 Likes

I think you’re correct @Dirtron !

I was going off memory from a show probably 20+ years ago. But I do think this guy long ago was tripping balls. Maybe he didn’t know about microdosing then. :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone got Somalian Ghost Train Haze, Wedding Cake, or Larry OG they want to trade?

Also, chemicals like psilocybin (I wanna say there’s a few but all in the same general category) repair, bridge, and make new connections in the neurons in your brain, they literally fix the broken electrical connections in your noggin. There’s LEGAL MDMA, ketamine, and psilocybin prescriptions available through the correctly licensed psychiatrists (psychologists?) in the US and around the world now. MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) has been working for years and years now to establish the medicinal benefits of these compounds both physiologically and mentally.

This is one of my FAVORITE ways the world is changing because those chemicals were a large part of what made me who I am as a person

16 Likes

That’s awesome info man! I agree. Ive grown so much after some of those great experiences. It’s great that these things are becoming more accessible.

3 Likes

@CapnCannabis I have a pack of Terp Fiend’s Deep Chunk F14.
Let me know how many you need.

3 Likes

If you could spare like 6 that would be great.I was trying to get together some building blocks to make some stuff to toss around .I’ve been looking for that one for a long time.Im out of town right now but if you give me a couple days I can get something set up I have some 12 packs of some GG#4 crosses.One has Trainwreck in it the other one has Citris Milf in it.I have a couple autos if your interested I don’t mind kicking in a couple extra beans for the urgency of you taking the time to let me know I really appreciate it

4 Likes

40% seems good if you can rebreed the strain even better.

1 Like

I read F14, whoa! In my book breeding more than three times away from Fems keeps the hermies away! Now F14 is some sexually stable stuff, nice building block. I have 2 strains that have not hermied after trying everything many stressful things to test these strains. I’ve done work with these strains but I was not the person to rebreed them numerous times in regular seeds to make them sexually clean. I’ll never know the truth of this important question; How many times do you have to breed in regular seed to clean up an Intersex Trait Strain completely?

Damn, wish I seen this before I sent off your last package lol grew it and wasn’t impressed, don’t see myself growing the last 2 of it

4 Likes