Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Great selections ! I would love to get down with some,most ,okay all of those hehe !
Peace and love yeah !

1 Like

Yep Iā€™m gonna try peakbc for the NL. Everything he has ive heard great things about.

Ive been looking at bum wine dcse but theyā€™re always out. I love the fermented beverage smells and the garlic cookies is dynamite. Cant wait to grow Baked Beanz strains. Maybe like 2 or 3 of each. Port wine n cheese. Spitting Cobra, Ice Cream Cake x Disidos#9, and a couple Marauders. Aficionado gear one day. Magnum Opus n BLR. I can dream. :call_me_hand:

Be safe yā€™all. Some nice strains you guys are seeking. Hope yā€™all get ya want in due time.

3 Likes

I have not grown it but smoked northernberry grow in dirt that was in the ground outside watered by rain lit by sunshine, maybe best taste / potency / smell combo ever. Have lots more food than you think you will need believe it. Oh Canadaā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah the dude at peakseedsbc is great to talk to ! Ask questions about his lines ! And stuff up and coming like some Haze selections and or crosses ! I didnā€™t realize that the sweet Skunk is probably NL5/Haze ! Crossed to an earlier Sweet Pink Grapefruit ! And o think in his mixed pack one may fine it crossed to his new(unreleased) Haze baby !Iā€™m sure if someone was to ask ,he would be able to tell you just how pure his NL is !
Iā€™m going after his Northern Skunk, Sweet Skunk, hopefully heā€™ll have a Sweet Skunk x Haze ,he may if you ask(my memory is terrible),and also has that worked C99 ! Great for fruity crosses or run pure ! I see it as a breeding tool , @paintedfire420 brought our attention to that , thank you so much for that as well as the beans !
Peace and love all!

3 Likes

Cheers bro. I had no clue the Sweet Skunk was NL5/Haze! That sweet skunk is bomb too! I grew a few out in my earlier days I defniitely need to revisit it. I found an amazing 11 week pheno that had huge glittery sequins looking resin heads. I think all of his IBLā€™s would potentially make great breeding tools.

I need to grab me a few more packs of PSBC gear myself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If itā€™s ā€œthe blackā€ from bc bud depot, DONT DO IT!!! Order from Jordan of the islands instead if your looking localā€¦order from the vault otherwise.

2 Likes

Bodhi just dropped some new new

5 Likes

Yes, They have Northern Lightsā€¦ BUT, They dont stock Northern Lights #5. Its #5, or NO DEAL!! :worried:

2 Likes

Cherry Tart, me WANTS IT!!!

1 Like

Yep the NL and the skunkberry. On my list as well. The NL I grew has that strong NL flavor and stone you expect. You find #5 Holler at me lol.

3 Likes

I have some peak seedsā€™ blueberry and i hear his blueberry is ibl now so Iā€™ll be running them soon :+1:.

:arrow_heading_up:
Been seeing a lot of peeps talk about peak seeds and not seen a bad word yet about his gear.
Anyone grow his blueberry - any info on it ?
How did yours do @Scissor-Hanz , how does it compare with your two other breedersā€™ blueberry ?
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

Hell yeah Gaz. The structure and all appearances are very similar. I was gonna grab a pack of the BB to add with my run, but itā€™s short dog only. I have some BB fms from spliff seeds. Look those up. Looks really friggin good and similar in structure as well. I forgot about peaks mix packs. Mike told me thereā€™s some of everything in there. You canā€™t beat it. You know youā€™re gonna find gems and the price is right on the button. I like his style really. Most of his stuff is ibl. You already know.

5 Likes

I like the fact that Mike keeps a low profile. He just breeds and sells quality seeds at a reasonable price. No faux mystery. No ego. No bullshit.

9 Likes

Weā€™re in agreement. Peak BC is the shiznit. Mike chatted me up and was eager to explain the mixed packs. And the ā€œBā€ grade seeds which I believe was 20 seeds for 40 bucks. The consensus from people is his NL is what weā€™re looking for. Thereā€™s a company that grows medical here called HMS. There NL is phenomenal. Iā€™ll have to check there strain further.

On another note I just grew out Nirvanas NL. It could have went further. It has that beautiful smell that doesnā€™t fade and itā€™s super stone and high yielding. Iā€™m keeping it around to let it get pollinated by the BB. That should be a sweet cross. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hey Gazzaā€™ :wave:
It was killer smoke and very smooth, but super-finicky seedlings and slow vegging/low yielding plants. Denser/frostier buds than my Dutch Passion clone, but not as distinctly ā€œblueberryā€. More of a sour mixed berry or strawberry twizzler smell when dried. Finished buds are A+ level tho.

9 Likes

Soma nyc diesel

Fuck Iā€™m gonna have to buy overseas

3 Likes

Did you make some BB crosses? Just wondering. Iā€™m about to run some. From what I hear as a whole itā€™s finnecky. Any tips or help is very appreciated. Have a good one.

Hawaiā€™i '78 and Hawaiian Cat Piss, oh the memories

3 Likes

Thought I would add to peakseedsbc discussion
These came in yesterday !

No bullshit is right !
These are so new, I donā€™t know how available these are,but heā€™s got them ! And Iā€™m sure that one only has to inquire ! I donā€™t trust myself to try more than 4 at a time,Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t give these to me to sit on ! And to honor his generosity as soon as these are okay,I will run at least 10 to get and give everyone a look at them !
Peace and love Mike ! You are the man ! Yeah !
Respectfully yours,
PS, I was looking for this exact cross,I canā€™t even believe he had any,let alone kick me a free tester (12) of regs ! I was back talking to Mr Nice seeds and all of the hassle,man I canā€™t even begin to negotiation that terrain , Damn ! Thanks again Mike ! Peakseedsbc !

16 Likes

https://www.seriousseeds.com/cannabis-seeds/strawberry-akeil

I want this but not hip on the fem part

2 Likes