Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Now I’m waiting on the imperial Eagle and the Munson from Duke Diamond!! I’m scratching like an dope head!!! I really want the PTK from CSI humblot but I spent so much money already???

1 Like

@Zion. I thought I was alone in my addiction
I don’t know if greenpoint is hood, but the ghost town and Tommahawk. Now I’m stuck on AKbeabrains site. Thanks a lot! Back to rehab for me lol. :joy: Rehabs for quitters. Have a good one bro.
J

2 Likes

It’s funny I was on their website (Greenpoint) it seems like everything is crossed to their stud male (stardawg). I was looking at the Doc Holiday. I really am thinking about this CSI humblot sale. For 100$ you get 21 ptk (pine tar kush) seeds. It’s an IBL that’s why I really want it. But blessings to you and no you’re not alone in seed addiction. Lol

2 Likes

@alphakronik is a member here. Maybe they can help you out with gobbilygoo.

1 Like

In stock right now

4 Likes

Wow…Thanks for this Toasty…I have been looking for this for a long time…I guess my search skills are lagging these days…As soon as I can afford to purchase these, I am all over it.

Once again…Thanks Toasty…

K.

1 Like

Supposedly, White Widow is also good for cramps I have read…

Good luck, my ol’lady used to be down and out pretty bad with cramps.

K.

3 Likes

@toastyjakes coming thru with a sticky seed link. Thanks bro. How you been doing? Hopefully everything is going good up in your part of town you have to check in your spot see how you’re ladies are doing

I’m still going to get some bulbs when my broke ass gets up and makes it set up I still got the Splitters and the plans are on Deck. If you get a sec I would like to holler at you about a little set up question thinking of making a little Nook for my auto and just wanted to see what you thought about my proposed set up.

I got a freebie pack of white widow fems from Dutch Passion that I still have the run seed City off my first order I still haven’t even ran the shite yet. @Kobracom420 I’m not going to lie to you I never smoke the White Widow from back when I was in my teens. By that I mean I always saw the structure is wide Leaf squat structure super Frosty. Hopefully Dutch Passion doesn’t disappoint. Have a good one bro.
J

3 Likes

Yeah! I grew white widow for my friend and she said it helped.

2 Likes

You are going to love smoking Widow Buddy…She is a HOF strain for sure…

K.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are around anymore but:

Shiva IBL (nirvana or sensi oldschooler)
Blockhead by Spice of Life
Oaxacan Highland Sativa by DJ Short
Bruce Banner (never smoked it always heard of how potent she is)
Chronic by Serious just because it costs so much and such a legend
Original Thai Haze x Skunk by Sam the Skunkman, best weed I ever grew came from these kinda tall and wispy not great yield but that might be good thing it was stupifying!

1 Like

omg how could I forget

RezDog any strain
LSD or Lifesaver or Blue Moonrocks by BOG
Blue Sat #2 Spice of Life
Cinderella 99 by Brothers Grimm
Rosetta Stone by Brothers Grimm
Apollo 11 by Brothers Grimm
Any Mr. Nice or Shantibaba (not cbd crapola though haha)

3 Likes

Pretty sure I have OLD Bog …thinking it is LSD but not sure.

YUP

8 Likes

I been wanting to try the black. Super high terps.

1 Like

haha dud 2 i have a lot of those. Last time i tried sams they were 8 years old i didnt store them right, tried to germ two weeks nothing, I took the seeds out and disected and nothing inside no embryo had dried out and dusted away long ago :frowning:

Looking for the real Northern Lights #5 … Been searching for hella… nadda…

6 Likes

http://www.peakseedsbc.com/seeds.htm

May or may not be the “real” NL#5, but if Mike says it is NL, it is NL - and all his gear is fuckin’ awesome, by all accounts.

I grew his NorthernBerry (NL X BB) and it is fantastic bud.

6 Likes

I appreciate the link for the Northern lights… But, its not the Northern Lights “#5” im looking for. Lots of available Northern lights strains out there. Unfortunately, all the #5’s are sold out. Means everyone wants em!! Really good chit! Thank you.

2 Likes

too much to possibly list haha

Every single Bodhi Seeds and Dynasty Genetics release. :smiley: among so much more.

5 Likes