Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I’d really like some old school AK47 from Serious - not the new creation they are selling now.

And not really seeds, but I’d give my right testicle for a cut of the Airborne G13 lol. :joy::v:

7 Likes

I’ve got the old school Serious Ak47with alot more cherry in them.
You can’t get an older line these.

12 Likes

Heck yeah! I bought some of the newer stock, and it was ok, but nothing legendary like the Cherry AK phenos! Do you know how old those are? I’m not sure when they lost the original parents and did the recreation? (or at least that was my understanding what happened).

4 Likes

These are out of first release, verified thru Simone, they know what I have.
Jetdro has found 2 different cherry girls out of 5 beans.

One the ludens drop pheno the other more of a tart cherry.
Plus there’s some skunks in there to find.
There’s quite a few other keeper phenos also.

13 Likes

Them cherry phenos should be preserved lol

6 Likes

Now this might sound crazy but do you think the ak48 that Nirvana sold might be closer to the original serious ak47 I’m pretty sure Nirvana just bought everyone’s shit and f2 them back in the day

3 Likes

They already are and stashed away, clear upto Ibls.

5 Likes

That I do not know, never had the interest to find out.
I’ve grown Serious Ak47 exclusively

4 Likes

Any east coast strains born and bread that would flourish in our area? Just wondering. I l assume some Afghans? Indica dom…mmm wifi sauce.

2 Likes

@Baltimore From what I’ve seen from Mass medical strains, seems five star does very well outdoors. Was reported to be mold and pm resistant for outdoor New England. It’s a Thai x Afghani paki according to the breeder and can be a intense caffeine high according to the descriptions.

Link to description. https://www.massmedicalstrains.com/fivestarpupil

1 Like

First that comes to mind is NYCD from Soma

1 Like

I love all their stuff. Im mad as shit couldn’t make it to the cup. Ill drive next year.

Man got the peakbc nlxhaze. Im jealous. This NL is on the money. Ill be watching yours.

Had to pull this one a little early. Its all good. I still fot clones going. Talking about NL5 is like playing with my emotions. NL is in my top 5.

13 Likes

Anesia have some great lookong stuff but don’t ship to U.S
so I have some bog on my list.
Sour strawberry
Sour grape

Gu ace high
Genius GDP
Purple paki

Bodhi aluna
Mindfulness
Temple of appollo
Sunshine daydream thanks sebring

Jinx nomad
Best friend

Romulan
Black Domina
Lemon g
M.O.B.

8 Likes

The ROM has been a bitch to find in stock.
I’ll have some Rom beans in a while, theyve been flipped

8 Likes

The cup was cool. my first time out to one of these. Ive been obsessed with mass medical strains. my plants from them have just been so vigorous. Another local strain Ive been itching to grow is Outkastt88 bred by goat_and_monkey_seeds or x0ch1 on IG. Its the blueberry cut hunted by The original Outkastt. O’s Blue X 88G13Hashplant bred locally.

5 Likes

Dude I’m ready to pull the trigger on the round earth and the Flat Earth and I don’t even have the money on it I’m just going to come up with it I definitely have an illness but I know that shit is going to sell out real quick and I had better jump on it.

There’s no more putang till next year which I wanted to get some of because like you said it’s really powder mold resistant and more suited for our climate I’m just saying that because it gets cold here and colder there still but it’s all about the same really that Frost is going to slap it silly.

Definitely if you run those off dude I would love to try some or trade some back out on the freebies and stuff like that my buddis got some E Pupil @rooted he’s running. I need a ckone ASAP. I play fair. A BB cut. I got so Goji pupil he gave me. I’m running now but before the last seed I got to make some cs to spray it and save it.

Yeah man their stuff is off the hook I’m coming up next year so if you have any information of places I could stay around there coming from the Mid-Atlantic I’m being dead serious and I would very much appreciate it I don’t even know that I hold if theyre next year but I’m coming and I am a card holder in my state. Thanks sorry that’s a lot it’s just excites me LOL. Have a good one dude

3 Likes

Finding any piney phenos?

1 Like

My problem is I didn’t know when to stop I just want them all

But the original black widow is up there

5 Likes

I have some WW from DP. Who’s got good WW. I havent heard about any white rhino lately. I have a Romulan cross a buddy here sent me a few. I def wanna try peaks nl. Im gonna grab a few packs. Ill have some Northern Berry soon, but I wanna his Skunkberry as well. I think Motz said it was good. I trust his word. My dude.

My mosca N bodhi gear should be coming soon. Im excited to run it in 2025 bahaha. Im waiting for spring. Mord putang fdom mass med sill be available. Ill never auit seed collecting/trading. I just graduated from baseball cards. :wink::blush:

7 Likes

I know how you feel man, MMS gear just been doing wonders for me. Honestly surprised I didn’t get pm since I only had one circulation fan at the top with the exhaust fan going. For the past couple months, I’ve been waiting for one of my cuts of putang to root. Seriously been trying hard to get roots to pop on these cuts I took in flower. So after they do root, which is hopefully soon on one of them, I can get them through the reveg and I’ll see what I can do!

2 Likes