Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Looking for some GG4…heard GG Strains is the originator…is this accurate? Anyone know where to get seeds? Nothing at attitude or the vault…or the distributors on their website.

2 Likes

When I have the funding. I would love to add an lsd-25 auto to my wishlist. I got a few buds thankfully from a friend. I got the c word in my lungs and suffer ptsd. This stuff helped with being able to eat. Also my pain went down a lot. My bones didn’t feel like they were on fire from treatment and this was also amazing with my anxiety.

I’m new to all the strains and I find all this amazing. I’m sure their are better strains for cancer that I don’t know about.
it’s just overloading how much there is out there. I have a lot to quickly learn.

3 Likes

These are the next two!!!

OMG IM ALL IN ON THIS ONE!!! BLESSINGS

9 Likes

Root riot plugs. I had same issue with e pupil so did smokin gun on thcf with praying mantis.
Mass med strains are hard to clone. They suggested not using horomone n letting em root in water. Didnt help. Them picky biotches just want that expensive pack of plugs. I got em rooted. Root riot plugs in proper fit cells in prop dome with heat mat. Keep it wet. I did use clonex gel. I killed 22 cuts before tgese 6 rooted.low intesity light or theyll shrivel up. Real slow takeoff n rooting for clones. Hardest ive dealt with by far.

4 Likes

Much appreciated on your method! So hard to clone. I’m hoping my cut continues to survive past the one month mark. I see one small mark that might indicate roots on my putang cut but I have doubts it’ll survive this long. Will have to try the root riots.

2 Likes

Who’s Nl5 do ya have @Baltimore

2 Likes

Wakeford

would love to find

3 Likes

Wakeford recently I saw on IG SINISTER SEEDS ( therealindican) not sure if any are left it was limited I believe

3 Likes

I do have a list of wants Panama red , Columbian red , Vietnam black and something Malawi

7 Likes

Nirvana. Ive smoked better NL for sure, but this stuff is hitting good. I abused these little solo clones. They put up with all my bullshit too lol.

10 Likes

Here a fe shots from tonite. Another female has been id’d. Thankfully it was one from @SamwellBB. Portwine N Cheese. Hope some of yall got these. I already know im gonna hold clones. Little weepy from sleepy water. Get up ladies. Pushups!

Bumps on a log lol. Left to right. Sebs rev, My cross, BB, Goji Pupil. :metal:
Cleaned everything today. Wiped pots and the liner, portholes and whatnot. This helps me stay vigilant with cleaning everything.

The lovely Goji OG mother plant.

Heres a nice heathy shot of a cleaned tent and water for almost everyone. Getting a little better with each new plant. Those Marauders tho. :fire:
Group

Now off to smoke. Some -ChemDog I snatched a piece befor the other colas are off for cure.

11 Likes

https://www.kingdomorganicseeds.com/product/kos-cinderella-99-f4s/

I’ve been wanting to check out Rev’s stuff forever I like that it’s mostly old genetics

7 Likes

i haven’t grown them out. but based on others who have and comments it doesn’t seem like the ak48 was the same but who knows whether it was just nirvana’s selection that made it different. i do know that it was never raved about or touted as a must have by anyone. not to say some folks weren’t pleased because they were. they also used it to make their own pollen chucks of stuff. that’s all i recall.

6 Likes

I’ve had the Tutankhamen pheno of AK47 and nirvanas AK48 side by side and to me they don’t look, smell or taste like they are from the same genetic background… The AK48 to me seems a more indica and didn’t nearly yield half as well, in fact from memory I think the Tutankhamen nearly swallowed it… AK48 is not one I would run again anyway…

5 Likes

Critical orange punch is very potent. It was more potent then 5 bodhi strains o grew. Very thick heavy dense buds

3 Likes

I got mine from Vault. New company though so have to bare in mind it’ll never hold up like “original glue” though seedsman have about 20 different “GG4” varieties which is why I settled on the new company that Vault promoted cos, why not give em a try.

7 Likes

That’s the GG I buy. Grown them a few times now and never disappoint :+1:
Also cheap as chips at $33 for 10 feminized seeds

8 Likes

Hard to find his gear in stock he has a few interesting things
But the c99 is on my list
I’ve had F6 of the c99 a friend had of the original c99 tasty but no yield to speak of but good damn weed

5 Likes

Wow! At $33 for a 10 pack, it’s worth it just for the deal!!
GG strains was gonna do $250 usd for a pack…lol

4 Likes

Yeah they are excellent mate.
I’ve got one running at the minute in rdwc.
Buds are not huge but are hard as rocks and ultra sticky. :+1:

6 Likes