Seeds From Friends

10 Likes

Wow! Awesome job with those. I’ve only flowered 2 of them myself and yours are unique.
Tough stems and lack of branching after topping are definitely from the DLA 5. Stacking is from Goji, while the bud structure is very similar to the DLA 5. Those beautiful dark rustic looking leaves come from the DLA 5. Once again great job!

Were there any intersex issues?
You’re more than welcome to some more of those if you’d like, just short me a pm

15 Likes

Zero intersex issues whatsoever. Oh man if you’ve got more, yes please I’d love to run some knowing what I know now. The smells are just unreal though, I’d also like too see what else is in there as that DLA5 really really intrigues me. I actually put it in my top 5 Bodhi strains I want to find a few weeks back . I’ll hit you up brother

13 Likes

I was thinking of ordering some of that Hypochlorous acid. Glad to hear some have had good results . This was noones fault but my own . I usually give them a good sulphur spray before flowering and method 1 weekly until buds . This was a way overgrown tent sitting beside a winter window . I basically created the perfect pm environment . Even after everything was in check it still spread daily .

The 1 girl that stacked hard is killer bud .!! Not the tastiest but an og like buzz i am really digging . Sadly the 2nd plant got lost in the dry/trim

2 Likes

I’d go with the generator. Once you buy it you can make unlimited amounts. Really cool stuff

1 Like

It’s really a no brainer IMO.

1 Like

I guess I just love torturing plants. Here are a couple pics to show how Spinosad induced phytotoxicity looks.
First pic is after too much spray.

Second pic is 17 days later after a little LITFA and an uppot.

Last pic is this morning looking like new plants.

Some Cookie Berry Crunch V4 from @Greasy topped itself

And a normal one

5x Key Lime 1000 from @iamyou_youareme hanging out in the back row. One outlier with thinner leaves so far

6x Black Triangle x Dog Patch from @stanknugzz77 at the bottome

Hopefully get these sexed and flipped into 3 gallons in the next few weeks.

Be nice to each other :green_heart:

30 Likes

Damn brother, they were definitely unhappy! And you are right, look like brand new plants in the final pic, well done AS ALWAYS. That @stanknugzz77 cross sounds epic! I’ve wanted to grow dog patch for some time. Crossed with BT it’s gonna be a BELL RINGER :bell: for sure.

6 Likes

Here’s the Goji x DLA 5 at harvest , can’t wait to smoke her! Stem rub is unreal and GREASY is an understatement! She ended up almost black, love it!

29 Likes

Did you mix your own spinosad using a concentrate? I hit my plants with Captain Jacks HARD before the flip & they didn’t blink an eye.

3 Likes

That is a thing of beauty!

1 Like

Same Captain Jacks, but I just sprayed too much and they were small plants. I should’ve never sprayed them to begin with but I was on the tail end of a battle with thrips

4 Likes

Those look wonderful and they look extra sturdy. I was hoping the DLA would help the Goji’s lanky structure. Is this the case?

5 Likes

Oh hell yes! Super strong/sturdy, LST she was like “screw your puny wires “ and would pull them out by the next day, 3 times this happened and I gave up haha, let her do her own thing after that. I had a Sunset Sherb x Kush Mints #11 in there with it and they grew so similar it’s funny, even the colours, the fact they JUST WONT FADE. Etc. it’s weird, but the smell on your creation is some unique dank, gets me excited every time I smell her. And the buds are a density you don’t often see, but had zero rot issues. As I said I really think I’m gonna love this and plan on exploring it further and seeing what else it has to offer! Very nicely done :raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes

Looking good brother! I have been toying with the idea of calling my (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch hybrid Garmr and my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) hybrid Hel. We shall see. Thank you again for giving my work a spot in your garden!

I hope all is well with you and the family, especially Jackson. Positive vibes…

I truly appreciate your confidence and enthusiasm. We can definitely hope. I have a nice population of the Garmr in veg, as well as Hel. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

15 Likes

Just realized you were IllEagle (absolutely love the wordplay) now It all makes sense. I’ve seen a bunch of your work elsewhere, both of those sound great tbh, Keep up the great work! You have a thread here? @Vagabond_Windy i second @stanknugzz77 sentiments about the fam and the little bundle of joy brother.

5 Likes

I am the illest haha. I am happy that I landed on that name as well. It is more than just catchy wordplay. Everything that I do is Ill Eagle.

I am just doing what I love and stoked when anyone else is interested in my work or runs it and loves it as well.

I have a couple. Hopefully @Vagabond_Windy doesn’t mind me linking them here:

Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Dude… What the fuck? You have threads here and you didn’t tag me or make me aware of their presence at all? Haha.

Following now, looking forward to reading through them.

After me and my girl get back from lunch haha.

7 Likes

@stanknugzz77 gracias my friend. Subbed up for sure.

2 Likes

My apologies. I am absolutely horrible at shit like that. I rarely have any time to hit up any threads besides my own, so I would kind of feel like an asshole tagging people and being like, “come check out my thread, even though I haven’t ever had enough free time to hit your thread up” haha. I literally just don’t have enough time for the interwebs haha. I am trying to do better about “marketing”, but I fucking hate that shit and I hate doing it. I feel like my work is nice enough to speak for itself, but if everyone just puts my work in their seed collection, who the fuck will ever know haha.

I appreciate you brother! I look forward to you following along! Positive vibes…

Thank you so much again for your interest and support! It really means a lot. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes