Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault

Idk if i entered this one :point_up: but I’ll win one someday…! ( deluded. Lol.) - thanks #Teem Vault for the chance to win some seeds. :+1:.
Gaz

2 Likes

I bet it was biggest seed giveaway I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

I would have to agree, @George_The_Vault how many seeds and swag was in that truck, do you recall?
I remember it was packed to the Gills.

2 Likes

NOrthern Lights to light up my night

2 Likes

well over a hundred! https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/vault-420-promo-win-a-truck-full-of-seeds

2 Likes

Now That is what I was talking about…

Gary Eff
April 24, 2019 at 5:02 pm
Hi All

Huge thank you for taking part in the promo for 420.

The winner of the Vault Truck and 132 seeds has been drawn is available to view on our You Tube Page > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-4UG5CxxY – Well done.

We gave away:

10 Cheesy Auto – Philosopher Seeds
13 Lemon OG Candy – Philosopher Seeds
6 Juicy Lucy – Auto Seeds
50 Big Bang – Green House Seed Company
10 Edam Bomb – Bomb Seeds
5 Critical Sour – Female Seeds NL
5 Chem OG – Female seeds NL
5 Peyote Critical – Barney’s Farm
3 Super Critical – Green House Seed Company
5 Monster Mash – Exotic Seed
20 Haze Express – Phoenix Seeds

There were 9 winners up selected too, who will get 10 seeds and a goodie bag. These entrants were all from the blog and winners will be emailed in the next 24 hours if they haven’t already noticed.

TeamVault- One Hell of a Seed Store

7 Likes

Saw @Shadey was on the wheel

3 Likes

Damn you got me all excited there, I thought I was a runner up again lol. I got 10 Big Bang seeds from the wheel of fortune last time, just finishing off 2 in the flower room one has hermied on me though :frowning:

Edit. Holy fuck, I have one some again 2 wheel of fortunes in a row wohoo, Maybe 3rd time lucky but I am happy with the consolation prize Cheers George@TheVault.

Edit Fuck I was right the first time lol, Stiggy posted the old one, :frowning: I hadnt even had a smoke when I was looking at that lmao.

3 Likes

Damn shadey now that’s a good run of luck

3 Likes

This is one of the best seed breeders there is! Sensi seeds would be a great addition to my collection!

1 Like

Coming in sideways for another @George_The_Vault giveaway!
Thanks mate, the vault rocks!
I was really wanting one of your shirts though, so I could represent.
Can I put in a OG request on my order? :wink:

2 Likes

Love to try sensi, thank you for chance George and Vault!

1 Like

thanks for the chance George, sensi has some awesome genetics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats buddy you were selected using random number generator as the winner. Can you please send me a PM with your postal name and address so I can send you your prize!

Thanks to all that entered, we already have more promos live at The Vault Blog so make sure to check it out!

Don’t forget to buy your feminised seeds and autoflowering seeds from The Vault and take advantage of the discount code Vault15 for 15% off in the cart

6 Likes

Congrats @MayaG :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations @MayaG

1 Like

Congrats MayaG…

1 Like

You gotta be happy with that @MayaG

1 Like

That is so cool. Got to love The Vault and OG. Made my week.

2 Likes

Hope to see you grow these out congratulations @MayaG

2 Likes