Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Yeah I think A-Loc’d and Loaded it is :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

A -loc’s grow and toke adventure !

4 Likes

Big Top A_Loc :rofl:

3 Likes

Ummmm I like that one too photoshop your face on that @A-Loc :joy:

3 Likes

I do have dark ass hair like peewee :joy:

3 Likes

Well you got a real decision to make now buddy

That’s a good one. It certainly is gonna be an adventure.

Just checked on em a couple hours after hitting em with a little water and lowering the light a bit and got signs of life

Midnight snack in the lead

7 Likes

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: blastoff

2 Likes

Nice to see. Just checked on em again have 11 or so popping up already. Gonna be a full house soon :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Got a freak in the mix lol one of my lemon kush from Irvine looks like a twin on one stalk. Thought it might be a poly.

6 Likes

Is that one a fem or reg?

2 Likes

Very interesting, I wonder how it will turn out?

2 Likes

@Thats_bank one of my fem lemon kush from Irvine

@shag im super curious. It’s still opening up, not sure if it will make the cut for the tent but I’ll toss her outside worst case and see what happens

1 Like

Yea surely don’t kill her I’m mentally invested in seeing that one through :joy:

1 Like

Tents looking good though. Got 23/25 sprouted. Waiting on a Lennon x :fire::fire::fire: from @thceed and a fem Frankenstein. I went digging a little to check on the Frankenstein and couldn’t even find the seed so I think I might of accidentally put it too deep so I popped another in. The Lennon looked like it was just cracking but might be a dud

One midnight snack might also be a dud. I’m getting some clones from a buddy on Thursday so need be I can use those to fill the spots.

3 Likes

My first Lennon decapitated itself lol the 2nd one is doing great though

3 Likes

It looked like it wanted to crack but couldn’t and may be dead lol I’ll give her some time though.

Hey @shag…received a letter full of fire in the mailbox today…MT X OBS…MB15…ICE X MB15 (Ice Cream Cake?) …Rom X MB15. You’re too kind…thank you VERY much!

7 Likes

Thank you for the report brother.

Sorry about that. :joy:

Yep, those are gonna be really good.
Those are my two most potent combined together and all my shit is based on potency first, taste second and structure as third most important.
Don’t forget to check out the MB-15 crosses thread @crownpoodle has started.

8 Likes

Thanks @shag…will do!

2 Likes