Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I really am good with only one viewing of that. I do beg mercy and a warning if that’s going to happen again!

6 Likes

Reminds me of the nude beach scene in Eurotrip :rofl: Btw, amazing movie… we should screen it in the movie hut

5 Likes

I think you’re instigating now! Lol

4 Likes

Boy how Hariet the Spy grew up!

1 Like

No instigating!! I’m completely honestly okay. I’m thankful it wasn’t during my morning coffee time. That could have really f~%ked the day

2 Likes

was hoping to ruin a few more morning hoping those that came in and scrolled by had company and wondered why they were looking at old half naked men lmao

3 Likes

I’m sure a few people are going to stumble upon it unwittingly!

2 Likes

Did you know the “excusey” dude on the train was Fred Armison from SNL? Just realized that this year :rofl:

2 Likes

Well all be…
images.jpeg-3

3 Likes

Love SpongeBob :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can send you a pack of seeds if you are interested in the ISLAND SWEET SKUNK. I think I have a small amount of female seeds I made last go 'round.

10 Likes

Most kind of you my brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I do have an interest in the ISS.
But
I am almost completely shut down right now and when I do fire back up I have a long line of beans waiting to pop.

But should the desire arise to pop some ISLAND SWEET SKUNK I will surely call upon you for the good stuff in the future.
Since you said it was your favorite it does indeed have my interest.
So I can see it in my future, just not in the very near future.
Thanks again for the kind offer.

Peace
Shag

12 Likes

I’m dead :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m calling BS. If he was dead, could he post on the thread???
Think, man! THINK!

6 Likes

Hmm :thinking:
Your logic is inescapable.

8 Likes

OK ok not entirely dead, I did lmao though when I found out where that new fo-leather came from at the dab bar @shag

4 Likes

Hey @Cranio glad ypu feeling better brother and congrats on being the biggest loser! Haha I got a pack of seeds here for ya here, can get them out this Thurs or Friday just dm me your safe address :raised_hands:

4 Likes

What a loser… muwahahaha… Hey, I’m trying to help… lol

3 Likes

Leave me outta this… hahaha… don’t make me come up there… lol

badass carty

4 Likes