Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I am a complete and utter fan of ISS. I know my grow chops are not as sharp as some who shall remain unnamed, but I had a little ISS sent to me that out shined anything I’ve ever grown.

5 Likes

And I have a of pack of CripXmas B whenever you want me to send it, so you can experience what the Crip is and why it’s sought after.

4 Likes

What’s happenin’ Island fam?

9 Likes

Good morning gmorning! Just getting ready for a day of work haha how about yourself?

2 Likes

That crip was prevalent in Daytona Beach Florida, late 90s early 2000’s I miss it so much haha. Been hunting for it for years now. So curious to see if what you found is anything like I remember.

4 Likes

Doing the same here.
Have a great day fellas!

2 Likes

Wagwan brother

It was readily available at that time… not sure why it went away. Was some really tasty Dank smoke

3 Likes

Was definitely something I always looked forward to when it was around. Lots of local grow houses had it but lost alot to raids n snitches. mostly it was the Mexican brick we were bringing in by the truck loads 4 times a month :rofl: I wish I had saved some seeds of that stuff tbh some of it would ring the bell pretty good @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

Yes, it’s been recreated using Tampa Crippy as the base. In its original form, the plant wasn’t a producer and had many issues, now much of that is solved, problematic intersex, shorter growing, faster flowering, bigger full colas, heavier glands and what I think is stronger potency and intense terps pine/gas/mint and a funky note that can be tasted in the back of throat or through the cough.

This is @Rabeats2093 Cripxmas A which is the Xmas Bud version of the line that boosts the potency of Xmas from mid grade, to top shelf. That’s a bit over on amber at 55 days but primarily ready at 42-49 days

12 Likes

Fuck she’s looking A1 brother @Rabeats2093 that coverage and flowering time alone makes her very desirable. Man I have my fingers crossed in time I’ll be able to secure a couple packs and make some preservation seeds to spread around if its even close to what it was back in the day smoke wise. I remember it being such a good uplifting buzz

3 Likes

You’ll be able to score a pack of my Island Crippy when I run an 50/50 charity auction in a week or two.

5 Likes

My man I’ll be all over that like whit on rice haha. Tip my hat to you sir the work your putting in is top notch 🤌🤌🤌

2 Likes

I have full thread on the Tampa Crippy grow, so you should browse that, lots of detailed info shared.

I also have one for Corn, which looks similar (Paki Blue x Chem D-that is the lineage btw) Corn is the parent female for Island Crippy and a minty Maui Wowie male that was a massive sun god plant.

4 Likes

Oh yeah I got that thread in my crosshairs been following along closely since I stumbled onto it a few weeks back. Damn I remember there being what was often called popcorn I wonder if it’s the same or similar budds.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t ever remember seeing large buds when getting Crippy, it was always small spongy nugs like pinecones…now that I’ve grown the plant I understand why it was so expensive being low to average yields and the demand being high to supply it.

2 Likes

Absolutely what i remember as well. Tbh i I don’t mind the lower yield stuff as I tend to grow more than I could possibly smoke and that’s on top of sharing (Alot) had a plant this last run only give me 2 jars but the smoke is soo damn fire! Should have taken clones now all I can hope is that she will pop up again in the next run it’s all in the numbers

3 Likes

:crazy_face: Wish I had that problem, I can barely supply myself. Already blazed though 6 oz since March and April harvests.

4 Likes

Good morning Islanders :sunrise:!

5 Likes

Here’s what I’ll do for you…I’ll send you 5 TC x NL#2. These are my best F1’s but do NOT make F2’s, those seed will be hermie. This is for your grow stash only. If you agree, send me your info.

3 Likes