Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Man smoking like a freight train haha its easy to do though when the budds are hitting just right and tasting delicious. Pulled roughly 3lbs this last harvest and expecting to almost double that under the new light upgrade 3 600w scyence leds, the guy I got the lights from pulled 4.8 out of a 5x9 and that’s running 1 light less and minus weighing a whole plant that was gifted to a helping hand estimated 6 to 8 ozs.

3 Likes

LOL that’s nice a space and yield. My spaces are smaller but I have 5 areas to grow in like an assembly line. I maximize my wattage, my flowering tent is like giant phototron box with the side lighting. I’m about 660 watts in 3x3 so works out to about 74 w a sqft. Hit me w your info if your cool w my term.

2 Likes

Didn’t go away, it was bred out unfortunately by aggressive hybridization.

3 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: Brother can absolutely agree to this, would you bo okay with me taking clones if I find something special I can shoot it back to you

2 Likes

That’s ok, but not needed, at present I’m only allowed to send out. I have one pass to receive and that’s the co-op box yet to be sent. I would allow cuts to be shared though :wink:

2 Likes

Inbox hot bro thank you fr made my day, a True OG :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

You should hit up @Smooth or @Cyr_grow as I sent them these, I believe smooth has a female. My project thread also has a grow out of them

3 Likes

Most definitely will be checking in with them and the thread to compare notes. Man I just picked out my seeds for the next run starting in a week have a feeling ima have to pull something and throw a few of these down instead haha

2 Likes

For inspiration

7 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: fresh out of likes n haven’t been on for 3 hrs haha looking lip smacking good though super impressed. I’m a sucker for them bright green budds

2 Likes

Listen to Liquid Love Drops and An-ten-nae - Water Protectors (DL link in comments) by Liquid Love Drops on #SoundCloud

Islanders hope that funky noise is coming from my hut over in Big Budd Cove isn’t too loud haha everyone come eat some mid day mushrooms with me :partying_face:

2 Likes

The real struggle haha

2 Likes

Always! When you think you have enough, it’s only for the present, 2-3 months later as jars dwindle, then it’s like never enough of barely :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I love it, nice touch!
If anyone thinks it is too loud we offer free ear plugs. :rofl:
@OriginalDankmaster96
The island is beginning to smell like pine and we don’t have a single pine tree, what up with that…LOL

5 Likes

I THINK I may have enough for every Islander to get 5 Island Crippy seeds each excluding CripXmas testers, who will receive by default.

11 Likes

That is wonderful, can’t wait, thanks for all the work you have done ro get this strain back. Really looks awesome

4 Likes

I do love a nice roaring bonfire on the beach :fire:

IMG_1960

5 Likes

Thanks brother, I have week 5 update coming shortly…the size on B is gonna make heads flip this early.

4 Likes

I am really leaning towards these lights, when I buy my led. Let me know how they work for you

2 Likes

Yezzir, I know this feeling all too well :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes