Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Brother I can tell you without a doubt that scynce is where I’d spend my coins. I’ve seen n smoked flower grown under them and that’s why I jumped at the opportunity to snag em. The yield under the right conditions is generous and that’s being conservative haha 12/10 would recommend to a friend. I know they aren’t cheap by any means but if you got it spend it they’ll pay for themselves by 2nd run imo, running 3 lights 1800 watts total at 5.3 amp draw I believe last I checked

They have all sorts of spectrum tunning recipes for different stages of flower you can mix n match what you find works best for the strains your running

9 Likes

Yea I just checked thier website, awesome products,ove the con troller, I also like they have up to 6500k leds, not many led lights have that range… the raging kush is one bad ass light

2 Likes

No doubt, you wont be disappointed. The guy I got my lights from upgraded to the raging kush series, I’m running the dragon sl’s.

3 Likes

I haven’t broken into mine yet. I may pop them after my BOG Sour Blutooth preservation

4 Likes

If you folks have the time, check out my boy @NICO 's thread.

9 Likes

Thanks to @TopShelfTrees1 for this awesome pic of the MB#15 just shy of week 6.

21 Likes

That’s an amazing looking plant.

2 Likes

Good morning. I hope everyone has a blessed day!! :wave:t6:

6 Likes

Good morning to ya @LoveDaAutos
It is afternoon here in Michigan.

Thanks brother!
For me…everyday above ground is a good day.
The dirt is on the right side today, it is a good day.
May you have a blessed day yourself mister.
Yard work is in my future.
What are you up to today?

4 Likes

Raking up wind debris in the backyard. One of the pitfalls of having huge shade trees.

3 Likes

Yes any day that I’m feeding the plants from above ground instead of below it is a good day I agree

6 Likes

It looks like the good neighbors down in Big Bud Cove are throwing one heck of a shindig! I can see they are smoking some real firebomb weed tonight too! Or is it just the mushrooms? Either way… look at all the pretty colors!!!

11 Likes

Been out of the “loop” for a bit Islanders. Glad to be back home, brothers wedding was a blast, great times, a bit of drinking, smoking, and a lot of grilling!!! Been swamped in the glass shop building more doors. Chanel has contracted us to do modifications to the Flagship store is Beverly Hills, right now, it’s in concept, but they want a “bracelet” banding around the entire store.
On another note, @shag, seeds were here when I arrived home last Sunday.
Too bad I missed TBL #2 signup, didn’t have good service in the North country.
Thank you very much!!!

7 Likes

@shag the “biggest loser round1” pucks showed up today! Very thankful and grateful to you man, great island we all have here :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I may just steal that. :wink:

Nice visual @MoBilly I love that stuff!
Enjoy the visuals. :exploding_head:

@Kgrim good to see ya back around.
I figured you were working.

Sounds expensive and time consuming.

You are most welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for the report, happy growing brother.

You did not miss it my brother, the wiki is still open until after the holiday.
Get on that MoFo.
https://overgrow.com/t/fantasy-island-biggest-loser-contest-round-2-family-members-only-please/1119

@Ghgrower
Thank you for the report.
Happy growing!
You are very welcome, it is good to have you as part of the family.

7 Likes

Very nice set up.

4 Likes

Thank you Sir :blush:

2 Likes

@Hemp what is up buddy?
You like that DIY green house do ya, it is pretty cool.
It is good to see ya, what have you been up to?
Would you like to be part of our crazy family?
It would be great to have ya.

3 Likes

I have been doing a lot better. I would love to go. I’m planning on it., it will be great.

4 Likes

OH, my bad! I thought the whole island was clothing optional! Sorry. But that does explain all the laughing and why few ever come over to burn one with the old goat… Well… there could be another reason. I do, rather, resemble them in an odoriferous way that is. lol

6 Likes