Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Happy memorial day, @204medismoke and to all the family.
Please remember those who lost their lives to protect our freedom today.

9 Likes

Amen and amen. Now we just have to have balls enough to keep that freedom! God Bless the United States of America again. Please.
:pray:

5 Likes

To the Fallen, those serving, and those that have served.
Have a good SAFE Memorial Day.
Thanks to all Veterans, ESPECIALLY The Fallen!!!

14 Likes

Been missing y’all
Happy late Memorial Day everyone! I’ve been down in NM for several days. We’ve been partying with family and honoring the fallen. Unfortunately we had to put a couple more in the ground this year, but with such a large family, it’s almost expected. It’s great to see everyone again, considering our reunion has been put off for several years with covid and the fires down there.
Guess it’s back to the salt mines tomorrow. Y’all have a great hump day! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
Great story @MoBilly.

7 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 .
:wink:

1 Like

Beans washed up on the shore today, thank you very much brother/leader @shag, :green_heart:

4 Likes

Got my Baby out of “broken” jail!!! Happy AF right now to be able to wear this set of tires out so can get new ones!!!
To celebrate, I’ll be giving away some beans to the Islanders!!!
3 winners will be chosen strains TBD from my vault.
I’ll run the drawing for this giveaway Saturday evening.
Spread the word to your fellow islanders.
Ok, sorry Islanders, was a busy AF weekend with 3 car shows Saturday, and 1 Yesterday, and having to do “road repairs” on a fellow Turbo Regal owners car, didn’t hit the mark Saturday Evening. The Vault spit out:
1: Big Yield x MI5 Auto
2: Tirah Hash Plant
3: Big Mac x Romulan

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @204medismoke :canada:
  3. @Natea
  4. @Rhai88 :us:
  5. @Piter :es:
  6. @MoBilly
  7. @420noob
  8. @Mrgreenthumb
  9. @Ghgrower :us:
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @THCeed
  12. @Jimdoors
  13. @joheimgrohen
  14. @Franknberry
  15. @Cannaology

Add numbers as needed folks!!!

22 Likes

your ride is looking great, how is the new fuel injection working?

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb that one is the ‘87 Turbo Regal, Fuel Injection standard.

This is the ‘84 Grand Prix that just got the fuel injection treatment, and couldn’t be happier. Car has never run so good, or got respectable power or gas mileage until now.
One of the best things I’ve ever done to her.
Now time to finance the pole barn, get her built next year so I can start the restoration on the GP.

14 Likes

Thank you for the report kind sir!
Happy growing to ya!

4 Likes

Sure wish I knew what I had when I had my grand prix… Can’t even remember what year it was lol

I beat on that car bad lol

6 Likes

Is that an old gutless oops I mean cutlass? :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I saw it’s a buick

That is a cherry beautiful car! I’d be over the moon to get her back.

3 Likes

@420noob Looked for a LONG time to find the Turbo Regal I wanted. Tomorrow I’ll be rolling 28,000 original miles on her.
It’s about as clean an ‘87 that you’ll find, cost me pretty penny too.

5 Likes

Due to the back window, it has to be a ‘78-‘’80.
The sad thing is, there is NO love for the Grand Prix in the aftermarket world. So as I say, it’s the Bastard Child GBody!!!

2 Likes

@shag you doing Woodward Dream Cruise this year??? Will be out and about on the Wednesday before at the Staples near Square Lake Rd. If your out and about, swing bye for a Hash smoke down!!!

I loved that car… but only to cruise and beat on…. I wish I would have kept it and took care of it. Stupid kid lol

1 Like

I hear ya!!! Had an ‘83 Regal that I LOVED!!!
Puked the motor in it, and Pops installed a “hot air” 3.8 Turbo motor into her. Was pretty damn fun after that, TRUE sleeper, wire spoke hub caps and all!!! Unfortunately, my youth and alcohol, wrapped her around a tree on a frozen black ice night.

2 Likes

Yikes… glad you made it out of that!! I had a ‘79 Camaro I rolled on the freeway due to same circumstances :flushed: again… stupid kid smh.

Lol

7 Likes

The beans landed man, I really appreciate it! @Tracker :pray:

1 Like

Sweet! I hope you find something good in there.

1 Like