Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Thanks for a shot @Kgrim .
:v:

1 Like

thanks for the giveaway @Kgrim very cool

1 Like

love that ride reminds me of my buddy’s grand national. he bought it from the factory brand new and babied it till he was in his late 40s but had to sell it for financial reasons. those model bodies all look bad ass

1 Like

The nice thing is, same drivetrain as the Grand National, except it’s not black with black and grey interior like all the GN’s. Dark Metallic Blue with Dark Blue interior. Got a couple friends who have GN’s and when we head out to many of the cruises or car shows, I’ve got to be in the middle because mine is “different” LOL

1 Like

my buddies was actually a really dark green with black interior i wanna say it was an 88 or 89, i wanted to buy it off him so bad, but i think he sold it to some guy who already had 3 of them, so doubt i win that bid lol

Great lookin car bud. I’ve always loved that semi aggressive stance of a Regal. A buddy in high school had one that was built out pretty good. I just remember getting yelled at all the time, cuz we’d make them dual 40 series Flowmasters scream around the parking lot, lol.

What, y’all scared of number one or sumthin?
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not sure what we ar doing, my 2001 ranger is almost a historical vehicle… :rofl:
That is my daily driver BTW. :pensive:

I will keep that in mind, we will stop in to see you if we are out that way, thank you for the kind offer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Grand national Island such a cool almost “underground” vehicle since it was only a couple years and the special package. Grand national lovers are a hardcore bunch.

3 Likes

Hey fellow island peeps! I just wanted to say a thankyou to @Jango & @LoveDaAutos for the seeds I won in the biggest loser comp. I received them today and am super happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: can’t wait to get them going! Hope everyone has a great day! I hear the fish are biting so off to the shore I go!

8 Likes

Grow well brother @Cranio, and dont fall out of that kayak!

3 Likes

Thanks for the report brother! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are right there. Buick Wednesday for the Dream Cruise week is usually a pretty big affair. It’s starting to gather more Turbo Buicks again since the Covid “scare” 2021 there were only 8 of us, last year we had 35. When I got mine, 6 years ago, there were 57 that showed up. One of the nicer ones, is called GNXRay. The owner used to work at ASC as a designer during the GNX conversions, and once the 500 GNX’s were built, he gathered up all the spare parts, and installed them on his White Turbo T, so he has every upgrade that was done to the GNX, but isn’t considered 1 of the 500.
It’s a damn nice car, and he’s a lucky SOB to have had the shot at snagging those “extra” parts, considering the last REAL GNX Turbo I saw sold for over $8k.
One of the interesting things with the GNX is the rear ladder bar setup, the car will actually “lift” not squat while power braking for a launch.

5 Likes

@Kgrim
Did you play with Hot Wheels as a kid?
Check this out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr4Gi_xgkA6/
Per chance you don’t do Instagram…

8 Likes

Hey @shag in the MotorBreath crosses, what is HB x Motorbreath?

Si crazy weird shit happened and got to share this. I ordered a book off Amazon Wednesday may 31 2023 it arrived today with this stamped in it

According to tracking info this was in transit in June 1 the day after I ordered it?

3 Likes

That would be Albany Headband if I’m not mistaken @HeadyBearAdventures :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

2 Likes

Yep, I can confirm.
Her smell and taste were pretty strong and mostly on the sweet side of things.
Pretty unique.

To all of the family…
I am always happy to answer any questions anyone has on these beans.
Please don’t be shy, it will give us something to chat about. :wink:

6 Likes

Don’t quote me on this, but I think Amazon prints the books right at the warehouse nearest you.
Then ships out the same day.
I know they do print on demand ect.

I ordered something last night before I went to bed and it was on my porch when I woke up, that is pretty crazy too.
But
The warehouse is less than 1 hour from my house.

2 Likes

So I have a 5 month old clone sitting in a 2 gal pot rootbound af I’m sure. I’m getting ready to up pot her so she can spread them roots and get ready to flower out. Putting into a 5 gal snartpot. Is there anything I should do with the roots? Should I loosen them up or trim them(I’ve never done this) or will they unbind themselves? Ya live live like an hour away from this one. That makes sense.

2 Likes