Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Don’t forget to put me down do I need a wiki leak?
Maybe I’m on the wrong topic

3 Likes

Oh shit I forgot… :relaxed:
Nope, this is the right topic.
I got ya covered now

4 Likes

Welcome to the family there @Hemp, sorry for the delay. :wink:

8 Likes

I wanted to say thank you to @Kgrim for the giveaway.
Summer is a busy time, especially for those car guys… :wink:

He took the time out to do that giveaway and you know he is busy.
Thanks again buddy.

Rubber side down! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Appreciate the props @shag!!! Yes, car season is a BUSY time of year for me. Seems there’s a lot more shows going on this year than there was last year. Between shows, cruises, wrenching to keep them going, and family time in the North, it’s going to be busy AF!!!
On another note, what are the dates and location of the GLG event??? Would like to get it on my calendar now so I don’t book something else. Would hate to miss it since it’s not too far for me to drive, might even drive a car for one of the days and bring The Fastest Dog on 4 Wheels Gen2 with us.

4 Likes

@Kgrim
If you need the address I can send it by PM.

I hope to see you and your dog there.
Hell bring the pit crew if you want to.
Close friends are welcome.
And yes, we would love to see your ride too. :wink:

4 Likes

@shag :+1::+1::+1::+1:
More than likely I’ll drive 1 of the 2 cars, might bring Ranger along for the trip. Depends on how hot it will be those days.
If you would please PM the Address, I’ll make way over there.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Today in Reapers Glass Shop, we are doing panels to make the soup kitchen look perrttyy!!!

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2500 sq ft of panel will be hitting the upper half of the building.
It’s a nice little break from building doors for a while.

5 Likes

Just finished reading through an hour of updates… I need a nap, but im caught up. Welcome @Hemp to the island. Thank you to all that did giveaways and Thank you @shag for letting all these beach bums congregate on your island.

I want to post this here for the family. I am looking for testers for my loyalty program. If you are interested drop by my thread and make a quick post.

8 Likes

I’m going to the festival. I’m looking forward to seeing great lakes… @Great_lakes_Genetics I will definitely make sure I get me some swag. lol

8 Likes

Don’t forget the incredible food and fun…LOL
There may be some weed there too if your into that sorta long haired freaky people kinda stuff. :rofl:

8 Likes

Do we bring a dish to pass? Or bring our own? Or? @shag

5 Likes

If you can bring something to share that is great, or if you like a specific meat ect.

We usually have a bunch of different types of food but depending on who brings what it may not be exactly what you like.
My wife usually makes pasta salad.

5 Likes

@shag I’ll have my A and B CripXmas originals ready in time. Let me know details to submit 2 entries. Thanks

7 Likes

@shag Where are the details for the little get-together? I have been told I make a pretty good brisket if folks are into that.

14 Likes

Ummm… who wouldn’t be! A good brisket!! :yum:

7 Likes

The location is in Michigan.
I can PM you the address for a bit of that brisket. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Yes, please send me the address, it will be nice to be with my kinda people! Yes, you get first dibs!! @shag

3 Likes

Nice smoke ring @Cactus

2 Likes

Not mine pulled pic off the web, I usually have good bark on mine. Pecan and Mesquite mix is usually a safe bet for beef. Piggy is more forgiving and you can go hog wild on the rubs :grin:!

4 Likes