Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Yes that is something I would be interested in at least taking a look at and if all else fails it gets bookmarked for reference.

3 Likes

Sounds good. Give me some time to dig it up and I will post it for you

3 Likes

Per cubic foot

1/3 promix with mycorrhiza

1/3 worm castings

1/3 coco

1/2 cup blood meal

1 cup bone meal

1/2 cup kelp meal

1 cup alfalfa meal

1 cup dolomite lime

1/2 cup glacier rock dust

I add a bag of sheep manure here and there too

Cook for a month mixing every couple days

Add 2 small bags of prolix organic herb and vegetable for every 10 cubic feet and add perlite to loosen up soil.

Give them an aloe juice and coconut water smoothie once a week and you’re good to go.

After I used this for a couple cycles I would top dress with bat guano. Or you could replace the bone meal with guano from the beginning. I prefer the guano but that just personal preference.

6 Likes

Is it anything like “The Rev”?
This is one I follow. Very good book.

7 Likes

@Bobgrows I’ve never seen that book before. But it looks similar. I used to have a large list of amendments before like that but had issues with nitrogen toxicity. I always found the dry slow release nutes aren’t really needed if your soil is well rounded.
I knocked the list down and the Ntox went away, but that’s just my personal experience. A cheap $100 Amazon blurple and this mix flowered from seed gets 2+ oz per plant of thick buds. I found the additional top dressing of guano packs a punch. When I get the urge for an organic grow I always have the guano :grin:
…. But no I haven’t used the mix in that book but it looks like it would work just as well, I might have to find it and give it a read.
If you’re already growing organic DONT forget aloe and coconut water! Lol it’s amazing stuff.

7 Likes

That it is!
I also cut some of what’s in the recipe.

Hey @Kushking902 I just found out you where the one that bred the WW × RKS I have growing now. In a competition with on discord. The other guys is amazing. I thought mine was good! :thinking: Great work on that strain!

6 Likes

@Bobgrows thank you :grin: I used the same rks male on purple kush, big Detroit energy, white widow, and cream and cheese cbd.
I seen @Pigeonman grow out the big Detroit energy, he absolutely destroyed it!! He did an amazing job it turned out to be a very beautiful plant.
I wasn’t happy with the cream and cheese cross but I’m running the purple kush x rks now and it is a frosty girl!
IMG_0808 IMG_0807 IMG_0806

Did you post any of the ww cross in your journal? I haven’t seen anyone grow that out yet

12 Likes

I have. Also on IG.

3 Likes

I will go check those out :grin:

4 Likes

Post 1922 has it in

4 Likes

It looks great! I wish I had the outdoor space you do for a beautiful garden like you have set up.

4 Likes

@Kushking902 the thing smokes as good as it looked!

Thanks for the love! :heart:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you. It is allot of work.
It’s an old volleyball court.

3 Likes

Grove bags on order, so the cure will be maximum flavor. Resting in the jar for now, so roughly a month to cure before it’s time to be sent in. Enjoy the tease until you get there :drooling_face:My hands are like glue from just handling stems to cut it off :flushed:

11 Likes

@Slick1 & @BigMike55
I’m going to leave this one for you two.
:rofl:

12 Likes

Nope not gonna touch it just way to easy! Lol just pointing it out says enough.

6 Likes

Lmao, y’all got your minds in the gutter! :rofl:

6 Likes

I see…I guess I left myself open :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m just letting the world know that even Christians have a sense of humor. We’re not all prudes.
:wink:
That’s about as far as I’ll go though. lol

7 Likes