Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Yes I am, got my Hart meds on standby lol.

Really I think the heat played a major role. My job has me next to Satan’s taint in the summer and the witch’s tit in the winter.

4 Likes

Now that is a dedicated judge, take note fellas! :rofl:

3 Likes

Definitely has the priorities in order.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hard core for sure

3 Likes

I prefer, committed to my craft. I’m better at smoking pot than anything else

3 Likes

@SmokinJoeMGF really is a hard core old school stoner if I ever met one.
He’s got the stoner look nailed too.
Long haired pony tail freak. :kissing_heart:

He did feed me lots of shrimp to say this stuff, I have been compensated. :hushed:
Not the freak part, I tossed that one in for free.

2 Likes

You ain’t gonna let me slide on that one are ya? Forgive me for thinking I could get the ingredients for a Cajun boil in Michigan lol. Y’all gonna haf ta come down here for a good meal.

2 Likes

Looking like if I make it this year I’m gonna have to bring Clyde so I’ll have to get a hotel. Don’t wanna risk him busting out the door of a camper when someone walks by. If I’m not there to control him , he’s been known to hit idiot mode without warning.

2 Likes

images (10)

Does Clyde look something like this? That would be really cool…lol @SmokinJoeMGF

5 Likes

It’s cheap as well, crappy tire is where I get mine, it’s lumpy and sometimes needs refining with a hammer lol.

Well that is how he got his name.
His right ear was floppy so right turn clyde came to mind.
Or so I am told anyway…LOL

2 Likes

I knew a guy with a dog named “Dammit”. I asked him why he would name his dog that. His answer was "I guess when you holler “dammit dog!” at a hound often enough, they start to answer to it.
:rofl:

1 Like

Good Morning Islanders! :wave:
Morning @MoBilly (just barely) lol I was at my sisters once for thanksgiving and she opened the door and hollered “Get in here you little shit!” Little Shit was the dogs name ROTFLMAO

Hey @Shag send us some pics when you go off island for the CannaFest. Way to take one for the team! :slight_smile: There is a festival coming up in Green Michigan soon, right?

7 Likes

I will, I believe if he can still make it @MissinBissin will be taking some professional photos for the group.

I am not sure, I no longer attend those huge public events, they have lost their luster to me.
I used to never miss one, I loved all the stickers and free shit. :rofl:

5 Likes

Just to help keep our island safe, if you notice any intentional deception please feel free to report it to me or discuss it with another family member.

The number to call is 1-866-NO-SEED-VULTURES :rofl:

22 Likes

Got my eyes out for any suspicious activity…
images (1)

8 Likes

should photoshop a pic of gonzo the muppet on the road splattered LOL

1 Like

how has the monster mash cure going you happy with the end product ? glad to see you around still even if its not with massive plant updates!

1 Like

just go over it with a lint roller real fast!!

2 Likes

I’m keeping an eye on this fellow… he looks hungry. Maybe after he eats the kid, he’ll be coming for our seeds!

4 Likes