Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

My dog has a bunch of nicknames too.
I am glad you are not embarrassed about making funny faces and taking baby talk but I ain’t admitting to that shit in public. :rofl:

2 Likes

He is super chill. When we got him he was a mess but we worked with him and got him all reformed from his time in the pen.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you!
Yeah, I do love the seeds. But fear not, they shall be grown and never sold. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would never!..…admit that on a site that wasn’t anonymous….:rofl:

1 Like

Been busy as shit, haven’t been paying the ladies much mind running around but they’re doing great. Been out of work and just nailed a good paying job that I start on Thursday. Hope all is well with the island crew.

Got @THCeed’s LSGTK leading the charge in bud development

10 Likes

I love rotts her name is Lucy like the devil, but she is not mine that beauty belongs to @SHSC-1 and he says she is a fuck around and find out kinda girl.
Perfect for island security. :laughing:

I have a crazy young Border collie that likes to catch birds by their tail feathers.
Now we have a bunch of robbins flying round with no tail feathers.
No birds allowed in the yard…fuck around and find out birds and squirrels. :astonished:

Nice work brother, things are looking up. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s great to hear! smile1

1 Like

Wellcome aboard @Illicitmango !!!

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome guys!
I wanted to join/ask to join a few months back but didnt want to “rush” into it, so I figured I’d just kinda hang out on OG and over time and some interactions some people would get to know me a bit better or at least see me around lol.

I cant stress it enough how much I love the people here at OG.

1 Like

@shag thanks dude, I had gotten into a pretty bad funk. I know it’s gonna help a lot feeling useful again.

@mota I’m so excited :hugs: it’s been nice having a break but I know it’s gonna feel even better getting back to work and bringing in good paychecks again.

@Illicitmango welcome aboard man, good group of peeps here :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

welcome to the island @Illicitmango, you are going to have to find yourself a good lot to build your tiki hut, @shag side of the island is party central. Glad you made it ashore…

2 Likes

Glad you found some good paying work, good paychecks really help with your overall mental health, and paying the bills​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@shag working on it…does this look more like what the judges want to see :thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks man. Hard to enjoy much with financial woes. Feeling much better already knowing that I actually secured something.

It was funny too I stopped to put a few bucks in my tank to make the trip out to the guys shop and ran into an old friend who’s older brother i used to work for years back. Turns out he’s hurting for help too lol kicking myself in the ass for not thinking about calling him weeks ago

5 Likes

Around here there is alot of work to be had, I am sure most places are in the same situation. Maybe this new job will be a really great place to work and you will stay there for a long time

3 Likes

Working on the B now

10 Likes

That looks like a pretty solid/dense bud, looks tasty!

2 Likes

Seems like it could be. It’s an old friends step dads company. Smaller operation but they’ve been around for a long time and have a great reputation in their area. Feel like it could be a really good thing.

2 Likes

That looks killer man :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes