Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Woo Hoo Islanders,
Happy Sunday!!! Took a walk out to the swamp this morning to check on the little ones, and lo and behold, for the 2nd year in a row, the Pistachio is well under way into budding!!!
Everything else is in the stretch phase, still waiting on a couple to divulge what they are.
Looking like the survivor Lemon Slush is going to be a male, and hopefully that’s the only 1. Appears both Crazy Bitch are female. And of course, the feminized we put out are females.
I grew a lot of Humboldt Seed Company strains last year, and can’t recommend “Pistachio” enough. Early starter, early finisher, potent, frosty
old school Columbian taste. Very stony, and worth a spot in anyone’s garden IMO.

10 Likes

oh, yea, I saw it but still need to read it.
It was marked as read so I forgot, please forgive my negligence.
I will get back to ya soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

For me, “that life” would have meant that I would have inherited generational wealth. Only one branch of my very extended family has that kind of wealth, and it ain’t the one I came up in. HA!

3 Likes

Well, I’ve heard it’s about 2 generations before it’s squandered, my father and uncle did just that with their feud over who got more than the other from their parents, dragster racing team, fishing yacht boats w crew, plenty of coke, seafood store, heard after grandfather died, family spent an average of 1 million (80s -90s dollar) a year for 10 years…

Oh shyt I forgot the Damm cigarette boat too

4 Likes

That may happen in some situations. It all depends on the individuals.

I knew a guy who inherited a small publishing house founded by his grandpa. The guy was a little older than I was. I was in my mid 30’s, he was in his early 40’s. He had an office at the publishing company in the small old office building that he also inherited, but his presence at the business was never required. No. He just got his 35k a month like clockwork. If that had been me, I would have lived a far more extravagant life. He was simply a pretty conservative guy, and yes, he got high, but as far as I knew he only smoked weed. No coke, junk, psychedelics, etc.

Don’t forget, there are families whose wealth goes back to before the founding of the US. Probably not so if you’re in Europe. HA!

4 Likes

Dang you originally from Miami? That sounds like most folks here even though they can’t afford/pay for it. Your supposed to drive a brand new Mercedes! It’s nuts, people are nuts.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth - they’re people! ROFLMAO

3 Likes

:laughing: now that’s something else, you’re too close, it’s Ft. Lauderdale/Coral Ridge/Sunrise Key/Lighthouse Point…unreal :open_mouth:

3 Likes

See I can pinpoint it almost! Hahaha. Not too far at all. My sister just moved away from coral springs to North Carolina. I’m down in South miami/pinecrest area.

2 Likes

Yeah brother, you certainly were able to tell where that lifestyle is from, it’s unique to SFL.

2 Likes

It sure is, it’s all about racking up those credit cards and filing bankruptcy. At least for 90%, I drive a 20yr old g35 coupe haha. Pushing 200k miles shortly.

3 Likes

Oh FTL has gone stratospheric from where it was in the 80/90’s…I was in awe. Of course when I left, there was no skyline either.

2 Likes

There’s the reason why it works and is passed down, in my case 2 brothers couldn’t handle it. That’s how I’ve seen it. Some people can handle it, others can’t unfortunately. Usually if a person lets it go to their head, they can’t or won’t be able to control themselves . That’s a promise I made myself, to always temper material wants or needs.

4 Likes

they have a couple new ones that look great also and i still want that hella jelly one. always liked there strains

2 Likes

@204medismoke I really can’t recommend Pistachio enough. It’s really an amazing strain with an old school flavor that really reminds me of the real Columbian from the late 70’s early 80’s. Bigfoot Glue, Squirt, Blueberry Muffin and Notorious THC are all really good strains also. I wouldn’t recommend Humboldt Dream unless you’re down south or out west, it doesn’t do well here in MI, real late bloomer that really needed until early November to finish. Pistachio was 6 weeks into bud before HD even started.
Hella Jelly is another that I’d like to try also, I’ve heard really good things about it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I did fem Humboldt dream last year , finished for me end of October. Post 239 in my grow show is a picture I took at 22nd of October had to bring her in she was 8 foot 5.:green_heart:
I’m just southeast of Mi, my daughter and her mother in law drive there occasionally to a dispensary.

2 Likes

@Greenfingers here is my HD from last year, pushing over 12’

This is around July 12th
Took mine the 2nd week of October, but could have gone longer.

10 Likes

When it’s a slow day at Reapers Glass Shop.
Mass cutting angles and u channel for the Soup Kitchen Project.
It’s a Brain dead Kinda day!!! LOL

4 Likes

Tell me more about this HD? Ridiculous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes