Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Have you seen all of the scams on insta these daze?
It is insane… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Negative. I don’t do social media. That shit is toxic.
Overgrow is as social as it gets for me! :wink:

6 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96
This is what I was referring to when I spoke to you about the cake.

Effects_of_ABA_on_primary_terpenoids_and.pdf (191.5 KB)

If you link me to that post I can repost it there if you wish?

1 Like

My friends: Jeezus…what a bunch of bs on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter etc. etc.

Also my friends: Why aren’t you on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter etc. etc?

3 Likes

Why would anyone choose one of those when we’re already at the greatest site east of west Texas, and west of the moon!?!!? :slight_smile:

you-twit-face

5 Likes

Nice one @mota :rofl:

@SmackyMcSmackers tonight is the night. :partying_face:
I predict a win for the lions.
My guess for wins this year is 12 wins.
I am giving Jamire Gibbs 1400 combined yards for the year.
I think David Montgomery will get over 800 yards himself.

I still think CJ Stroud is the greatest thing since sliced bread but I also think Hendon Hooker was a real bargain and he makes more sense for this team.

Anyone else have a comment about those Lions?
Feel free to comment even if it is negative.

4 Likes

If you are watching the game tonight, notice all the blue in the sea of red. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good luck to your lions. Love Campbell. Gonna be a tough one.

2 Likes

not a great half for the lions, gonna have to step it up

2 Likes

Lions are bringing the heat… the defence has got to stop Mahomes now

3 Likes

Gettin down to the wire…
Helluva game though!

2 Likes

Hehe, KC couldn’t do it.
Great prediction @shag!

3 Likes

Big win for the lions

3 Likes

Thanks for chiming in fellas. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was sweating the whole game…LOL
But we got the “W”.
This is a great way to start the season, but we do need some work. :hot_face:

The D-Fence was awesome today, made some mistakes but not many.
Everyone played very hard, my hat is off to those guys for a great job. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

There were definitely opening night jitters by all 3 teams on the field—lions, chiefs, and zebras. The Lions of olden days would have folded after mistakes like Brock Wright forgetting where to line up vs be in motion, refs only calling tripping when it favors one team, or getting a crucial 4th down pass batted down.

With the pre-Campbell Lions I feel like the last 7 minutes of the game would have gone very differently. The Lions would have gotten the ball late in the 4th, kicked a field goal to go up 24-20 with 5:30-ish left, proceeded to allow Mahomes to bleed 4:30 off the clock on a touchdown drive, get the ball back with 0:45 left but die on the final drive with a missed 59 yard field goal, thus losing 24-27.

3 Likes

Chalk one up for the Lions!!! Wasn’t pretty by any means. But it’s what the scoreboard says when the clock hits 0.00
The defense had Mahomes rattled and it showed. I’m liking that the team as whole is buying into what Campbell is preaching. Gonna be a fun year in the D. Haven’t seen the Lions create a stir like this since I was way young.
Looking for them to win the Division this year!!!

4 Likes

Where’s Barry sanders get him out there…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
SandersB_Action_180x220

5 Likes

Ha I was just gonna post like back in Barry’s day lol. They got a win well hell ya lions hell if they make it to 8-8 I’ll be mildly happy. For those who remember.

Remember when they had the big pic of him on that building downtown then greyed it out and said gone to Canton.
I still get goose bumps watching these

7 Likes

I’m not a big football fan, but Sanders was amazing!

3 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better. When those millionaires went on strike in the middle of the 82 season I was pissed and when they did it again in 87 I stopped watching these rich SOB’s getting paid more in one year (for playing a game!) than 98.82449% of the rest of the world makes in a lifetime of busting balls making ends meet and still demanding more. Screw the fans! Let’s strike in the middle of a season! F them!
But, as you say, Sanders was amazing to watch. True words.

3 Likes