Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

It is in the bag…Santa’s bag…LOL

3 Likes

Pretty sure more is needed to take the bye week away from the current holder (49ers). Only the #1 seeds in NFC & AFC get a bye now that they expanded the wild cards.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Christmas, Island Family, from myself and The Captain! Time to uncork the brandy and make gingerbread huts! Love you guys!
imagddes

9 Likes

Merry Xmas to all islanders!!!

Be good boys… or Santa will burn da house!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Ah shit damn wildcards.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the OG’s that hang here on @shag 's Fantasy Island
I’ve been a it of a recluse the past while over in my remote corner of the island but I’ll try and get out and check in with ya’all more often in the new year.

To Health and Happiness where ever you are this Christmas.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too my friend …all the best over the holidays and the new year.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Islanders, I hope you have a wonderful day today.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all!

7 Likes

merry x-mas to my Island OG family, hope the year is awesome for everybody

8 Likes

Merry christmas Islanders. hope you all stay warm and eat plenty good! thanks for all you do for the community shag have a great day

5 Likes

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

5 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas islanders!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @shag and all you other Islanders. May the upcoming year bring you all you desire. :v:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @shag and all island inhabitants it a bit late but all the best wishes for you all🥰

3 Likes

Beat the cowboys and vikings with eagles losing a game and we got a bye!

2 Likes

Eagles have Arizona at home and then Giants away…I don’t see them losing either of those. If Eagles were in self-destruct mode they’d have lost to the Giants the other day.

Also the 49ers have Washington and Rams, so unlikely they’ll lose either of those either. Which means the number 1 seed is very much up for grabs.

I suspect Lions will take Dallas seriously this week in an attempt to remain at home for as much of the playoffs as possible. Depending on how other NFC games play out this weekend, they may either rest key starters or only have them play the first half against the Vikings in week 18–especially if it looks like Lions won’t end up with #1 seed.

2 Likes