Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@SmackyMcSmackers
Any chance we see Hendon Hooker?

1 Like

Not really expecting to see Hooker until August. I don’t doubt Hooker’s physically ready to play, but I’d be concerned whether he knows the offense well enough to play. Also they’d have to deactivate Bridgewater in order to have Hooker available as more than an emergency QB3.

That said…think there’s a possibility Ben Johnson might have some QB rotation planned for Hooker & Goff? Hooker is perfect for running RPOs with a keeper option. Splitting time at RB seems to be working really well for the Lions…why not add a wrinkle to QB? Fantasy team owners would cry…but it’s about the team not fantasy points.

2 Likes

Your all speaking gibberish here! I recognize the words, but don’t understand :joy:

4 Likes

Lions are doing good :+1:, not completely healthy roster, lions are going to playoffs for American football. That about sums it up as laymen as possible.

2 Likes

This is very interesting…
Kinda like the taysom hill does for the Saints. :wink:
I like that idea a lot… :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Exactly where I got the idea. Perfect way to transition Hooker into QB1 slot over the next season or so too.

Your a genius! :star_struck:

I hope the family all got ammo if they needed it.
Due to an upcoming gun powder shortage, ammo prices are expected to rise 1-7% starting Jan 1rst.

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

15 Likes

Happy new year Shag, islanders and overgrowers!
Hope that this new year arrive full of good health for all, and if it comes also with money, then twice better. :rofl:

5 Likes

Happy new year islander’s, I hope you all have a fantastic year of growing.

5 Likes

Happy new year to all the Islanders. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

May 2024 be even greater than the last!

7 Likes

Happy New Year brother @shag and all the rest of you masters of manipulating marijuana!

4 Likes

happy new to the islanders!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :vulcan_salute: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello family!
I hope everyone’s holiday season went well.

Did you all get anything good for Christmas?
I am pissed I did not get the night vision drops for Christmas. :tired_face:

6 Likes

I’m still pissed about the Lions game and how the NFL laid the blame squarely on the Lions for “confusing the officials”. Like the officials in question haven’t blown major calls in several big games this season—and like they also didn’t completely miss a blatant PI less than 1 minute before their blown call on the 2 point conversion. If the officials get confused that easily, they probably shouldn’t be reffing.

Aside from that, I’m looking forward to seeing Michigan and Washington square off for the CFB championship. Oh yeah, and I wasn’t exactly disappointed to see Ohio state lose to Missouri.

1 Like

How simple right?

Can this be said any louder?

1 Like

A good medical book just in case someone gets hurt on the island, there are no doctors here on the island that I know of…

Do you have a good medical book ect. to share?

6 Likes

I have some Dr. Hook, does that count?

3 Likes

Maybe that would help with all the streaks I see.

2 Likes