Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I did not know this…that is good news!
Maybe they can get him ready in time for a few plays against the 49’ers.

Not as bad as I feared…when I saw it happen I felt pain in my knee …sheeesh.
I was sure he was done.

1 Like

Fuc’in A they did hell ya! I wish I could got one of the stadium seats. My friend’s dad got a row of 10 seats from the infamous in play right field overhang. Remember when they would whip beer bottles, and batteries at the opposing right fielders, heckle the shit out of them. Especially with white sox, athletics, and twins! Damn jack morris should been pitching for Detroit still!
Good guy, good player, the legend

3 Likes

I have no clue about any of this. I overheard someone at pt talking about the lions, so I asked

2 Likes

Better catch up brother, the Lions are about to become America’s team… :star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol…alot of football to be played yet

2 Likes

I know I am drunk on the Blue Koolaid… :dizzy_face:

Lion haters are welcome to post here…shit talkin’ is allowed.
It is playoff time, so the more shit talkin’ the better… :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, but not for very freakin’ much longer.

Aw shit. :wink:

2 Likes

Well Baltimore and the Lions in the final huh? The Lions beat the Chiefs once right. Will c says the blind man?

1 Like

So far the sports analyst are predicting a Kansas city - 49er superbowl…

1 Like

We’ll see said the blind man to the deaf dog is way I heard it lol. I’d rather Baltimore then kc honestly the 49ers should be good game just keep them out of field goal range and no stupid turnovers.

2 Likes

I don’t follow the old ones either :grin:. Don’t hold it against me to much :rofl:

1 Like

i don’t know about the anal-ists, but that’s my guess - KC/SF, and hopefully a close one with lots of lead changes!

2 Likes

Some of that red in the west is about to turn Honolulu Blue. :astonished:

5 Likes

Wow, the Lions are everywhere.

1 Like

So how does one get to this “Fantasy Island” ? Does the “Love Boat” stop there? Is that just a couple of miles from “Hawaii 50” ? If that damn “Gilligan” is there I am leaving with “McHales Navy”. :grin:

1 Like

The shrubetic Lust Boat. Pot leaf hopper

1 Like

Analysts say a lot of stupid shit they know is wrong solely to get clicks and to try to stay relevant.

@shag here’s something to read while you drink that Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid

5 Likes

Cool thanks Smacky :smiley:
It came with video too.

5 Likes

I regret that I only have 1 like to give for that post.

2 Likes

Tattoo says….
The plane, the plane. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes