Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

You missed the important part…

4 Likes

That is something the military complex would be interested in I think. :thinking:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Are we planning on building a tank for Gracie the humpback whale?

3 Likes

The greenhouse will double as a safe room when Shit hit the fan…LOL

Aluminum Glass Facts:

• Most common commercial name is ALON
  • Can be formed into windows/transparent armor panels
  • Lighter and thinner than traditional bulletproof glass
  • Typically contains 30% to 36% aluminum
  • Can withstand extremely high temperatures/large impacts

How Much Does Transparent Aluminum Cost?

Commercial aluminum glass costs somewhere in the range of $10 to $15 per square inch. So, a 1-square-foot panel would cost between $1,440 and $2,160.

This is fantasy island so money means nothing…LOL

7 Likes

What $ thought it was barter system.lol transparent aluminum sounds more interesting than glass with aluminum in it but still cool info!

2 Likes

Don’t tell @Kgrim until after things arrive… :shushing_face:

ALON - Transparent Aluminum - is a ceramic composed of Aluminium, Oxygen and Nitrogen. Transparent Aluminum, was once pure science fiction, a technical term used in a Star Trek Movie from the 80’s.

5 Likes

Not just transparent aluminum!

5 Likes

Nice!!! Learned something new today!!!
That’s pretty wicked stuff. If I was building an armored car, I’d want this Transparent Aluminum, stuff is wicked tough.
We are just finishing up the ORNL test lab, and did a bunch of blast mitigation storefront and doors, Level 7, and Level 10 glass, this stuff would have been so much easier and lighter.
I’ll have to look into this some more.
@mota, this is also interesting, and intriguing.
Transparent wood, I want some of what that dude was smoking.
Transparent Aluminum is Nerd science
Transparent Wood, that’s all fucking stoner right there, LMAO!!!

6 Likes

Yea, what he said…LOL

I can see them sitting round a fire…smokin’, sayin’…
I wonder if we can make wood transparent… :exploding_head:
Everybody laughs… :rofl:
Then the one guy says no I am totally serious. :neutral_face:
Then there is total silence…
And everybody laughs again.

5 Likes

Absolutely Classic!!!
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

So this guy is a football strategy genius! Do you think it’ll help the Charger’s at all?:rofl::rofl:

Hey @shag . I just saw where AI is comming to Pay Pal. Its “Terminator” all over again. :flushed:

More importantly, will moving back to the NFL help him avoid NCAA penalties like Pete Carroll when he went from USC to Seattle? Or will NCAA penalties follow him to the NFL like Jim Tressel when he moved from Ohio State to Indianapolis?

2 Likes

Hell ya! I just figured out, ya I’m slow, the super bowl is at allegent stadium which I happen to live about 70 miles from! Oh ya come on lions! Not that I’ll pay $2000+ for a ticket but the outside parking lot and weather should be in the 60’s hell ya again.

3 Likes

Hey so do we know it deebo ( really deebo?) Samuel will be playing for the 49ers this weekend or is he still hurt?

1 Like

I’m assuming he’s playing. They found out it’s not a break/fracture like earlier in the season. He was listed as full practice today and doesn’t have an injury designation for the game.

So I expect he will play as much as physically able—like every banged up Lion taken off the injury report today (Anzalone, Ragnow, Reynolds, LaPorta, Houston).

And yeah, Houston is finally off the injury report. I’m assuming he’s hungry and niners kneecaps are on the menu.

5 Likes
3 Likes

So it is time for a giveaway. :partying_face:
Family members only, please.

You will need to guess the final score of the Lions vs 49’ers game.
The closest to the actual score will be the winner.
2 entries will win.

The winner of the Lions score wins a pack of Lost Skunk F2 from @JAWS
The winner of the 49’ers score wins a pack of Bubblegum Chem F3 from @JAWS

Post the Lions score first and the 49’ers second.
Pleas do not duplicate the numbers (you can not pick the same number if it has been posted)

1. Lions 31 - 49’ers 28 @shag
  2. Lions 34- 49ers 17 @420noob
  3. Lions 50-49ers 14 @Natea
  4. Lions 14-49ers 10 @Emeraldgreen
  5. Lions 28 -49ers 21 @THCeed go HABS
  6. Lions 35 - Niners 24 @Cormoran

Add as many numbers as you need to.

Lets Go Lions!

9 Likes

This wiki will close at the start of the Lions game.

2 Likes