Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Winning score Lions 31 - 49ers 27. Just like 1957.

A little bummed to see Ertz won’t be activated from practice squad for the game. Hopefully they’ve been able to at least pick his brain and that he’s been able to give our young padawan some pointers, but it sounds like he was a bit rustier than everyone thought since he hadn’t played in months. He could be ready to go in 2 more weeks for the SB though.

2 Likes

I was too.
I thought he could at least learn 1 or 2 plays.
Like you said maybe he is not in game time shape.
We don’t need no loafers…LOL

I hope this guy can help us out…
While the Cowboys won’t be participating in the NFC Championship game on Sunday, a former Dallas offensive lineman might be.
Guard Matt Farniok was signed to the Lions’ practice squad.

Time is running out on this giveaway.
Don’t miss out on some awesome @jaws Genetics.

5 Likes

What time does the game start?

3 Likes

6:30 @THCeed

1 Like

Should be an awesome game to watch. Nice giveaway Shag.Those Bubblegum Chems and Skunk sound great. Still working on a guess. But my first choices are already taken. Good luck everyone.

I will be nibbling on a few of these my gf made for the game. Go Lions!!!

4 Likes

Who got your choices?

Wiki is closed…
Go Lions

2 Likes

What are the current odds of San Francisco coming back?

2 Likes

Very slim if any at all. Lions are dominating this game.

2 Likes

@Shag had my choices. I told my girlfriend today my prediction this morning. Look like @Natea is gonna be a winner. Congrats.

3 Likes

Things are e titening up, starting to get good

2 Likes

hell yea let’s go niners

2 Likes

Been so busy today I missed out on the score predictions

1 Like

I think it will be @shag

2 Likes

I just checked, I’m out. Good luck everyone

3 Likes

The lions had a great season, they should be proud. Next year the lions will be tough

3 Likes

What the actual fuck!

3 Likes

All I’ll say is Dan Campbell has done more in 3 seasons than any of his predecessors since ‘57.
Am I disappointed, hell yes, but, Brad Holmes has shown his ability to draft players, players that make an immediate impact. Now we just have to wait and see what magic he can conjure up in this years draft. Hopefully, with the draft and another round at free agency, he can shore up with the needed pieces, but I see this as the start to NFC dominance for years to come.

6 Likes

I’m hoping Johnson & Glenn recognize they still have unfinished business in Detroit and hold off taking head coach gigs for another year. Yes they’ve contributed to a turnaround of the organization, but they didn’t win it all—yet.

2 Likes

I mean, Wayne Fontes was this close once. But they got blown out in the NFC Championship and never even got close after that.

2 Likes