Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Lions lost 31-34

Wow, it looks like I won! :partying_face:
It was decided by a field goal but I chose the wrong team…LOL
To bad I am disqualified, I am blood related to the person running the contest. :rofl:

Congrats @420noob you were the next one closest for the lions.

You win…

Congrats @Cormoran you almost got em both… :exploding_head:

You win…

8 Likes

Nice win brother…we will get ya next year.
Good luck on the Super Bowl win.

2 Likes

@THCeed whaat is this??? :rofl:
I was walking round in Toronto heading back to my hotel after a night of paintball at the skydome.
I was half drunk and cut across this large field.
It had a public ice rink in the ground.
It was filled with hockey players, they were between plays so I thought I would stroll across the ice.
When I did I yelled “Go Redwings” as loud as I could.
They yelled, “Get 'em!” and banged their sticks on the ice.
I just ran as fast as I could not looking back, I was not scared but I was not taking any chances.
It was like midnight and they were still out there playing.
You Canadians sure love your hockey… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Better than I thought…WTF??? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Maybe the Lions and Bills next time?

1 Like

Absolutely massive learning and growth opportunity for everyone on the Lions team.

Murphy’s Law was in full effect and every squad let it rattle them. Shit went wrong on offense, defense, and special teams. The Lions proved this season they can overcome some shit and pull out a dub when one of those cores struggles—as soon as each core figures out how to overcome Murphy’s Law and push through, they’ll be unstoppable.

IMO key areas of focus in draft & free agency are the secondary(!!), defensive line combo run stop/pass block, and next up players for Oline. I have a feeling Vaitai isn’t going to play another snap for the Lions with his continued back issues. Maybe he works into a coaching role though.

2 Likes

My first project will be to build Wonder Woman’s jet!!!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that… :rofl:

BTW
@420noob and @Cormoran please send me your info when you can.

3 Likes

BREAKING NEWS

Ben Johnson is not leaving Detroit and will remain with the team through the 2024 season.

@shag @420noob

3 Likes

Nice we are gonna make it next year… :partying_face:
Thanks for the news report.

1 Like

Oh yeah!

5 Likes

More breaking news: Antwon Randel-El is interviewing with Tampa for their vacant OC position.

Campbell’s gonna be going down his list of “next man up” for coaches. If he gets that far without beating off potential coaches clamoring to work for him.

1 Like

And apparently Tanner Engstrom interviewed with the patriots and will interview with Tampa for OC positions with each organization. He’s the next man up if Johnson would have taken a HC gig.

1 Like

Good evening Islanders,
Well, the road guys got the replacement doors finished and swinging, which is quite a stress reliever, LOL

Unfortunately, they still have much cladding left to replace, hopefully have everything finished by Sunday morning.
Santa Domingo is up next. My logistics girl is having much fun figuring out how to get everything to the Dominican Republic.

6 Likes

S1 Regulars Lao Gold!

12 Likes

Some very nice work for a high-dollar client brother @Kgrim :money_mouth_face:

Some good work down below on the seeds brother @Cactus :sunglasses:
Mission accomplished.

Are you on vacation?
That is a beautiful picture there buddy.
Are you standing at the turtle entrance…LOL

2 Likes

Doesn’t s1 mean the are fems?

Thanks @shag win @SmackyMcSmackers @kgrim with some insight.
Ok I haven’t really been on since Sunday cause I know I would have had lots of flagged posts lol. But WTAF you are up 14 in field goal range in nfc championship game and you go for it on 4th down!
images

4 Likes

Yep, I’m totally retired! :wink:

Sadly, that’s not my photo. I agree, it’s really beautiful, but also there’s a turtle, and we’ve had a semi-aquatic turtle for more than 20 years. Of course, the turtle in the photo is a sea turtle, but we like 'em all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love turtles… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
I would love to see one swimming with me one day…But…I have not been in salt water in 20 years…LOL

That is quite the run indoors not at an aquarium…nice work. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

She originally came from our neighbor’s kids when mom and dad broke up. They knew we were marks for animals. When she came to us, the little plastic box she came to us in held about a quart of water. She now weighs in at just over 9 1/2 pounds and lives in a bigger plastic box that holds 150 gallons! It has been quite an adventure, and we have grown to really love her. The mom of the kids whose turtle she was originally is still our neighbor, and her kids, and their kids, come to say hello regularly. I like it so much!

3 Likes

Wow, that is bigger than some dogs…LOL
We have a pond and we feed a large snapper there, I have not weighed him…LOL

1 Like