Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

You can erase the info in the bar and put whatever topic you want. It’s a pain in the a$$ going through messages from the same topic

3 Likes

Ya no joke there. Ive probably spent over two hours of my life looking through messages trying to find info one way or another. That is a great idea so computer complacent just accepted what it offered never even crosses my mind to change the title to make easier to track. That deserves a like but I’m out so :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I write in a notebook also… :grinning::grinning::grinning:, yea I also have spent alot of time searching dm’s, sucks

2 Likes

Well, sorry for the delay. I was waiting for the stamps to arrive… but I’m tired of waiting so tomorrow will have to go to the postal office.
Have the postals, have the plastic bags, the pucks, the seeds, the envelopes… grrrrrr.

So as I want to send that this week, I will draw the rng in short. Last call islanders.

HG!

6 Likes

The man said last call, get your name on the list before it is too late.

3 Likes

The lucky numbers are:

Mix1:

Mix2

Mix3

Lets me look who is who…
Edit:
12 @Emeraldgreen
5 @Thats_bank
9 @Bobgrows

Congrats.

Please PM your safe addys… as if they are for fools… :rofl: . (I mean, no abreviations of states or something alike, as it is send from spain… I don’t wanna do headaches to postal workers :rofl: )

HG!!!

11 Likes

Congrats @Emeraldgreen @Thats_bank @Bobgrows and thanks @Piter

7 Likes

I put MI as part of my address once, shit got sent to Miami Florida… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I love coming back to notifications like this!
Thank you @Piter :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Ottafish Hey got something in the mail.

Should be an awesome grow! :pray:

5 Likes

I’ll be excited to see what you find in there!

3 Likes

If anyone grows out some of these beans please post your pics in the thread linked below.
Any beans you got from fantasy island can be posted here.
This way others can see what is in these magic beans they have.
https://overgrow.com/t/fantasy-island-garden-jungle-and-grow-and-show/105219/4

8 Likes

Ready to send!.. Hope they arrive safe!!!

Edit update:. They were dropped at postal box 20 mins. ago.
Open with care to not mix.
Happy Growings!!

8 Likes

Yesterday was a LONG day in Reapers Glass shop. Doors for Miami are a complicated build, due to the parts involved. They are starting to come together though.

Waiting on the Brass cladding to show up, then it’s a bit of machining, then it’s game on.
As you can see in pic 2, “jet lines” and careful measurements are used to make sure that side stiles are straight and true.
Time to take a dip in the cool ocean waters, and chill on the beach for minute, then back to building.
American built by American workers for American Retail

12 Likes

cause thats what i am…

1 Like

Awesome Shag thanks! I didn’t know about this other island;)

2 Likes

I got my beans today finally @Ottafish. My pigeon must’ve got lost :joy:

8 Likes

Nice!
I love this… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Ottafish sent me 2 cards so I got 4 flips total. One had a Janis Joplin stamp, so you know Ottafish is cool. Thanks bud!!! Guess you got high & sent me duplicate cards, what a nice mistake to make!!! :100: :metal: :peace_symbol:

I’ll make sure the duplicates find a good home.
Thanks again man

5 Likes

Welcome my brother, Not that its needed but i can vouch for his good dude’ed-ness.

I know i haven’t been seen much around the island recently but im still here, just lurking around.

8 Likes