Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

@TheMan13 that sure is a nice lookin’ bud. :drooling_face:
Do you know if this is the same cut that was passed out at the reunion?
Some Homeless guy passed em out last year…LOL

9 Likes

Yes. Same cut Joesy sent us all those years ago brother. I miss that guy :frowning: Hard to believe the success that plant would find in time …

R.I.P. Don Thx for the memories my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. :star_struck:
I did not grab one, I was shut down for the last year.
But I know someone who did.
@Bobgrows check out the pic that was posted above.

This is kind of a ruby ridge type cannabis story.
@sfzombie13 hints of stuff like this going on in his area.

Sad stuff, but still we must fight. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Granholm calling in/authorising FBI snipers to murder a gay pot activist couple wouldn’t fly today. Hell if it were not for the cloud of 911, her career would have went the way of Janet Reno … But rather she found great wealth as a lawyer in the green economy?
823618470-Tom_Crosslin__Rollie_Rohm
R.I.P. Tom Crosslin & Rollie Rohm

2 Likes

I think we need a Naked Hippie Slide Contest here on the island. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hippie Slide @ 26 minutes ;-)~

There have been talks of a movie based on Dean Kuiper’s book “Burning Rainbow Farm” for the past decade. I’d think something/someone like NetFlix could do it pretty economically these days, but I have not heard anything in years now :frowning:

1 Like

Hey I was the last year of the BB but I am more like an X! Year of the Dragon 2024 guess that makes me wood or weed :rofl:.

2 Likes

Yes I did snag one from “The Homeless Guy” ! It was the only one in the bunch!
It’s going outside this year.

5 Likes

BradyGens

4 Likes

i also just found out that our beloved (do i need the /s?) attorney general, who came from nj is now running for governor, hit a caddilac while dui driven by an attorney in charleston not long ago and it was paid to be kept quiet. the attorney wanted to sue the guy but his dad didn’t let him for “reasons”. now i can only assume what those reasons were but i can picture them with a whole lotta benjamins on them. now i need to figure out a way to get some of them for myself without getting killed. any ideas?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Love it see it for what it is, instead of burning it down baby laughed worked an angle lit up and got high.

Yeah let the Good Times Roll!

3 Likes

That HomeLess guy also holds my clone only Bruce Banner #3 cut.

We used to call him HomeLessBeans back in the day. He was working on a big breeding project last fall, so I’d expect some interesting beans at this years Family Reunion …

13 Likes

Dude I love rainbow farms! They used to hold hemp aid concert every year when young!

@shag bob x obs

I grew up about 40 mins loved that camping weekend

4 Likes

Strawberry Hill Seed Company just made a drop at Great Lakes Genetics and growingupganja.com
If you can, show some support for our family members @SHSC-1 @Great_lakes_Genetics and @Ris

The Dank Shop #3 looks killer
Oreoz x Scoutbreath

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/strawberry-hill-seed-co/

Bubblehead x Orange Blossom Special
Happy growing buddy!

20 Likes

I can say the guys strains are dynamite!

7 Likes

@shag , @CanuckistanPete , thanx for the plug there :wink:
This drop is exclusive to @Great_lakes_Genetics but Ris and I have something planned in May :wink:
His site growingupganja.com has my Coastal Blueberry though :wink:

12 Likes

Good morning islanders!

8 Likes

I got in just before the stroke of noon…LOL
So good morning @MoBilly
Good morning to all the island residents. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :joy::joy:

4 Likes