Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

Lions working on the secondary alright!

. Also help the o-line and possibly a diamond in the rough RB.

Terrion Arnold is said to be the best CB in the draft.
Ennis Rakestraw was on my list for CBā€™s.
Giovanni Manu is a beast of a man, but super raw, but he has the feet of a dancer.
Sione Vaki is our new secret weapon for fake kicks ect, among other things.
Meki Wingo is a James Huston type.
Christian Mahogany was considered a #2 guard until he was injured.

So I would say it was a pretty good draft.
The Lions have gotten a lot better and will be a lot better this coming year.

I never thought I would say thisā€¦
I predict we win the Superbowl this year. :astonished:

What does Swami-Smacky have to say? @SmackyMcSmackers

2 Likes

I might have to put a preseason bet on lions winning it all.:thinking:. Last year the odds pay out would have been better.

1 Like

Oh no your speaking in tongues again :joy::joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

Good morning Islanders,
Hope you all are doing well today. Havenā€™t been on much lately, dealing with a slight health issue, but itā€™s all worked out, and Iā€™m OK.
Havenā€™t been all too busy in Reapers Glass Shop, things are kinda slow, have a TON of work coming Q3 & Q4 this year.

The mock up for the ā€œFruitā€ computer giant is complete for the new series of ā€œVintage Eā€ stores, coming to a store near you, LOL

Another set of ā€œCustomā€ doors waiting for the special cladding, these are heading to the Bahamas.
Hope all you Islanders have a wonderful day, and once again, Iā€™m OK and ALMOST back to normal.

10 Likes

I know a bunch of us were wondering where you had gotten off to, @Kgrim. Health issues can be difficult to predict. Iā€™m so happy to hear that youā€™re okay and ā€œnearly normal.ā€ I hate applying the word ā€œnormalā€ to myself! HA!

I know weā€™re all really glad youā€™re feeling better! :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @mota, really appreciate it.
Iā€™m still recovering from the TIA (Mini Stroke). I was good for a few weeks after, but it finally caught up with me. A whole lot of testing, poking, prodding, enough blood draws to give someone a transfusion and trying to work and keep my stress level down, changes in blood pressure meds, etc. I have 1 more week of this stupid heart monitor then I can get rid of that, and should be done with all the ā€œtestingā€. Still have no clue why it happened, but, the Neurologist says Iā€™m ā€œclinicallyā€ good, no loss of motor function, muscles etc.
I guess I should have said Iā€™m feeling a lot like my old self, and not ā€œnormalā€ LOL

8 Likes

I had a stroke almost seven years ago. I never lost consciousness, and only lost the ability to walk for a couple of hours. The stroke was on the right side of my brain, so it affected the left side of my body. Iā€™ve felt like Iā€™ve had ā€œpins and needlesā€ on the left side of my entire body ever since, however, the feeling has diminished somewhat over time. What I lost most noticeably was fine motor control. I think Iā€™m at between 80% and 90% recovered in that area. Immediately after my stroke, for example, I couldnā€™t make a fist with my left hand. Using my right hand I could push my fingers into a fist, but I couldnā€™t do it using just my left. Thatā€™s easy for me to do now, but it took time.

Yeah, keeping stress at a minimum was something my doc stressed too.

In any event, Iā€™m glad that youā€™re feeling better!

Now whereā€™s that bong?!

7 Likes

Glad to hear your recovering!!!
So, this ā€œincidentā€ started on a Friday night around 9:30, I was asleep on the couch, had my left arm hung out because Ranger is a needy pup sometimes and needs me touching him to fall asleep. I woke up to my left arm asleep like itā€™s done 1,000 times before, but, when I sat up, it was literally like someone chopped my body in half with a giant shot of Novacaine. Checked my BP, all good, no slurred speech, no loss of motor function, no droopy face, no other symptoms other than numbness which resided in a few minutes. So, I really didnā€™t think much of it to tell ya the truth. Well, 3 episodes later about 9:30am I told Maria, hey babe, you better take me to the hospital, and onward we went. Had about a 20 second bout on the way there, still, no other symptoms, but could feel my BP rising because I started to get a little worried. Got to the ER, told them what was going on, INSTANT freak out from ER. Onto CT scan in under 7 minutes, all clear, said not a ā€œstrokeā€ BP outrageous. 1 10 second episode in ER, nothing showing on monitors. Admitted, under observation. 8:00am all kinds of heart testing, all clear.
9:30am off to MRI, once again all clear. They screwed with my meds and BP would t come down. Told Maria, bring me some gummies and my pain meds, because they wouldnā€™t give me any, explained to the nurse, once my wife gets here, I will get my BP down. 50mg of gummies, my pain meds, and POOF, within 15 minutes, BP back to normal. Now, after numerous Dr visits, and a trip to the neurologist, still donā€™t have an answer yet, thatā€™s why Iā€™m wearing this heart monitor, to watch my heart because he thinks I may have gone into A Fib and not known it, and sent red blood cell clot to my Brain.
So we will see once this report gets filed.
I TOTALLY get the pins and needles feeling, still have some residual in my forefinger and thumb, but itā€™s more like a buzzing compared to the pins and needles feeling of ā€œsleepingā€ extremities.
And itā€™s underlying, I can feel fine details just fine, but with the buzz in the background, itā€™s gotten better, but Iā€™d say itā€™s 95% back to normal.
Iā€™m hoping the change in BP meds, the brainwave scan, and 4 weeks of this damn heart monitor show at least something, LOL

5 Likes

Awesome to get old not! Owell makes a person start to prioritize more and realize that you have to appreciate the people and puppies because they depend on us and want us around. I have one of those needy pups to and at 11yrs he still sleeps between mommy and daddy. @Kgrim

2 Likes

Hey brother @shag ! Those seeds arrived today! Thank you once again for these and Iā€™ll be tagging you when I get some wet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mota and @Kgrim glad to hear you both are doing well.

@Kgrim glad to hear you are back to work.
I just thought you were working your ass off like ya doā€¦

No one knows you like yourselfā€¦maybe your wifeā€¦ :rofl:
I am gonna be in your area more this summer I will have to drop by and see you.
Or if you stop by my place that is cool too.
Maybe a BBQ is in order.
Maybe we can get @Bobgrows to attend too.
When she is not traveling the world that isā€¦ :rofl:
In other words I hope to see ya soon.

Dog lovers are good people, cause dogs is good peopleā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the report my friend, I hope those are just what you were looking for.
I found his work very unique and his sativaā€™s are very fast.
I have not seen 1 other person with those seeds but I do know only a few got them.
You may wanna make some seeds if you have the room.
The breeder is pretty cool and probably would not mine if you handed out a few to your friends.

7 Likes

@shag sounds good my friend, youā€™ve pretty much gotta go bye the house anyhow, LOL
Let me know a little bit ahead of time, Iā€™ll fire up the smoker and do some ribs or something.
On another note, I bought a 5 gallon Hypochlorus acid generator, so youā€™re welcome to a batch if you need it.
Yeah, work is slow right now until Q3-Q4, just little things.
Iā€™m feeling much better and ALMOST back to feeling like my ā€œold selfā€

4 Likes

Good to hear, no cliff diving for at least a couple of weeks just to be safe. :wink:

Nice buy, that stuff is handy.
I have been shut down but I just popped a few seeds so I hope I donā€™t need any but I will let you know.
Thank you kindly my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely give that some consideration. :thinking:
Thanks again.
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

He was a hell of a find. Gonna be a special teams ace, especially given the rule change for kickoffs.

I donā€™t hate any of the picks. Definitely filled some needs for now & the future.

My buddies who are Bears fans are questioning the rationale of drafting a punter out of Iowaā€”based on their offense, that dudeā€™s already got some significant miles on his foot.

I heard ESPN has Detroit and Kansas City headed to New Orleans this year.

2 Likes

Biofortification of staple crops can be done through conventional crop breeding, agronomic practices (such as through application of fertilizers), or genetic modification (GM) .

What is the new name for GMO?

Instead of using the more popular term ā€œGMOs,ā€ food manufacturers should now use ā€œbioengineeredā€ or ā€œderived from bioengineeringā€ as per the new federal standard.Mar 18, 2024

4 Likes

Just picked up a new toy.
It will patrol the island perimeter to keep out the riff-raff.

Manta Ray Underwater Drone

I figured we could use it for skiing when are bored.
I traded some weed for it. :grinning:

17 Likes

Do you think food is important?
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates was Americaā€™s largest farmland owner with more than 260,000 acres.

China held 349,442 acres in 2022.

4 Likes

Underwater stealth technologyā€¦ I wonder why they would develop that?? :thinking:

2 Likes