Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

On the contrary, countries like mine seem to be bringing in tons of foreign labour

I’m just Ken (and I’m enough)
And I’m great at doing stuff
So, hey, check me out, yeah, I’m just Ken
My name’s Ken (and so am I)
Put that manly hand in mine
So, hey, world, check me out, yeah, I’m just Ken
Baby, I’m just Ken (nobody else, nobody else)

1 Like

Yes they all have one thing in common and that is to use their influence to game a system that is not based on reality but fiat money!
Politicians are not popping up out of blue anymore, they are hand groomed by the cooperations and any new upstart when elected never gets a chance because the corporations hire lawyers to destroy reputation or keep them bogged down in litigation. I was more specific on that one I don’t know. Yes funny crazy game that exploits the best or more often than not the worst.

2 Likes

Some have a chance

Most don’t, because of money like you mentioned

AOC is :fire:

But that’s part of why she gets attacked a lot. How dare this outsider “bartender” pleb come in and try and change things. Silly young woman, you arent a rich old geezer

2 Likes

How about the DON? Yes economy is now in the big sixteen and you will watch the big boys try to topple each other while Rome burns.

If you mean ex45

That’s too touchy a subject for me to discuss

1 Like

Hitachi EX45-2 Mini Excavator

Mini Excavator

1 Like

My dad has a kubota

With snow blower attachment

I agree, much like gang leaders, another is ready to step in.

I think us free thinkers are considered the problem these days. :grimacing:

If our conversation remains respectful of one another, as we are brothers there should not be any issues.
When we forget to respect one another as our brother the conversation then becomes personal.
I personally love the barnyard fun.

I am not into politics but if it touches my life I must be aware.
So I think I agree. :upside_down_face:

I love this you gotta learn to laugh at life.
Shout out to Barbie, nice goin’ girl! :rofl:
It is a good message.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the movie @shag because I read some discussions online beforehand that pointed out that the B plot was meant to dig into how hard it is to be a man, just like the main story does that for women. There’s something for everyone.

1 Like

Also I can sympathize with Ken being LONELY AS FUCK

1 Like

We should probably stay away from talking about people.
Unless you say something like…

The word of the day is Leverage.
Once you have leverage on someone they become your puppet.
There was a movie where a guy got recorded masturbating and the guy told him he had to do stuff so it did not go public.
All kinds of people fell victim to this ring, it was a realistic movie.

It ain’t easy being beautiful. :wink:

2 Likes

@mota
You are a well spoken gentleman, I did not expect a @MoBilly lookalike contest… :rofl:

4 Likes

Exactly! And that’s where we can exert some pressure on the system. Change landlords and tell them why, find a different job and tell your boss why (hopefully you’re a valuable person on the job so it will hurt to lose you), Vote in a better Police Chief and let your community know why, CHANGE BANKS and let them know exactly why. Then post it all over the web why you did all these things.
The lower echelons are the easiest target and once you have them, it’s easier to shake the next problem official off the ladder above that one.
Our opponents figured this out a long long time ago. The Art Of War lines it out. “This is how you take over a country without firing a shot. The same way you eat an elephant. One little bite at a time”.
Totally paraphrasing. lol

4 Likes

I can’t change my landlord

But he’s pretty annoyed I can grow 200 plants in my 12x24’ apartment, because some other people fought for that right.

He was like, I rent this out to live in not grow in
I said “I live here”

5 Likes

That’s funny. I can’t change my landlady. We’ve been married 42 years. lol

4 Likes

Yeah almost 2 years ago he walked in with his maintenance guy. I was smoking in the bathroom and had some shelves with plants squeezed in there temporarily.

He was like “what is this‽”

Without missing a beat, I said

“My plants”

Keep in mind I’m deaf lol

5 Likes

He’s also called the fire marshals on me

I had to clean up and change a lot of stuff, but the plants stayed

6 Likes

That’s gotta put a smile on the old kisser. lol

2 Likes

Yeah also when they came, they brought a couple cops

I said they could come in, but the cops had to stay outside. I had to leave my door open because they didn’t know if I’d attack the fire men or whatever, but they didn’t come in.

Cause fuck da police

5 Likes