Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

That first inch will cost you a mile or two.

3 Likes
2 Likes

The fact that a lot of active soldiers families are on food stamps.:thinking: How is it being fully employed by our government to fight THEIR wars not protect our country but still have to worry about families not being able to eat. Anyone else see anything wrong with this?
Our president said he mispoke when he called certain people illegals he meant undocumented. No they arent migrants or undocumented they are ILLEGALS. Migrant workers get visas to work. every other immigrant goes through a process to become citizens and work. Not pour into a country and demand handouts and housing. One state, sorry i dont remeber, they kicked out vets for illegals! Our vets have been treated like shit for years medical, homelessness dont care since they already fought and now arent useful so screw em. This is just the tip of how screwed up this country is atm.

4 Likes

but he does beach.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Vote for a candidate who will support the veterans. Unfortunately a lot arenā€™t very good.

2 Likes

The problem is that the masses have had the truth hidden from them by the ā€œmediaā€ they trusted.
How many know what businesses they should boycott because they have no idea that this company or that company is owned by foreign advisories or those that are funneling your money straight to entities that hate what this country is or could be if we donā€™t give up.

4 Likes

I am gross and perverted
Iā€™m obsessed and deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
Iā€™m the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you canā€™t look away
I make you think Iā€™m delicious
With the stuff that I say
Iā€™m the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
Iā€™m the slime oozinā€™ out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we donā€™t need you
Donā€™t go for help, no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

Thatā€™s right, folks
Donā€™t touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozinā€™ along on your livinā€™ room floor
I am the slime from your video
Canā€™t stop the slime, people, look at me go
Oozinā€™ along on your livinā€™ room floor
Canā€™t stop the slime, people, look at me go

6 Likes

Good for you, I have been thereā€¦it takes a bit of balls, they can be pretty intimidating.

3 Likes

I do too! Bobcat skid steer

2 Likes

You are far too generous.

@MoBilly is much more distinguished looking. Look at how nicely his beard is trimmed. Iā€™m kind of a (no pun intended) shaggy mess.

5 Likes

@mota
Nope not trimmed. it was just tied together at about 6". I rarely cut my beard.
It hung down another 8ā€™ from where the braid started. I had to keep it out of stuff when working and itā€™s a bush. lol
:+1:t5:

5 Likes

Last September it got just a little bit too hot so my wife did a great job taming it for me. LOL
A midnight run on my brotherā€™s still.

It is a bush. Lol

Edit: My wife just told me that I have my time line screwed up. This was about the length it was in the picture after it was trimmed.
Sheā€™s my memory most times. lol

10 Likes

Yes so who made this all happen?

1 Like

My guess would be big corp. China was brought into the modern market, in essence, to be a cheap labor market that US and European big business could exploit. The problem is they underestimated the intelligence of those they dealt with. China had visions of grandeur and a long game plan. China became more than they could handle and now call a lot of the shots in world business. Nowā€™s the rub. China AND big corp need a cheap labor force. Answer: mass illegal migration into better developed lands to bring back the lower wages that the younger generation refused to work for. Their cry for a ā€œliving wageā€ didnā€™t take into account two things. If wages go up 100% then the cost of living will keep pace, and if they refuse to work then the illegals will replace them and when the government tit runs dry they will be begging for food on the streets or turning to theft to survive because few of them can survive on their own knowledge and gumption.
Sooooo. I said all that to say this; Greed, and the creation of massive corporations are to blame. I donā€™t blame the left or the right. Both have hands up their asses using them as puppets for the larger worldwide performance that big business is running.

But what do I know? Iā€™m just an old country boy way below their pay grade.

5 Likes

You sure have a lot of them there green dot thingies.
You must be trustworthyā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

I must admit, I did wonder what that little white spot was in your avatar photo. Now I see itā€™s your beard tied. Nice. Iā€™ve never done that, tied my beard. Iā€™ve gotta keep that in whatā€™s left of my mind. That could be very handy.

Clearly my beard is much shorter than yours, and even at this length it gets in the way when Iā€™m working with almost any tools. You go to grab something thatā€™s near your face and youā€™re pulling hairs! I have to take care in a way that I never did when I worked and kept it trimmed.

Nice smile!

Same here. We are lucky men to have such good women in our lives.

2 Likes

Amen and Amen. :slight_smile:
Itā€™s good to let her know that I know it from time to time. Talk about a smile, when she smiles, sheā€™s 19 again and Iā€™m sitting in my best friends living room wondering if he had called dibs. lol
They worked in the same kitchen in a resort so I met her through him.

2 Likes

Yep. Itā€™s the small things that really say yeah, I love you and only you.

2 Likes

Nobodyā€™s mentioned the broken immigration sytem that puts these immigrants in a bad situation, and a political party who refuses to fix it, they would rather just point fingers because it benefits them at the polls

4 Likes