Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Haha @BigMike55 … you know you can’t stop … Never stop!!! Lol looking forward to seeing everyone work their magic !!!

8 Likes

Cool Man. Hope it all goes well Peace

5 Likes

Well if any can coax vigor in these, it will be you @Alaskagrown! Love them like you BB run. :grin:

8 Likes

Well…looks like these two were just not strong enough to get going…and after 5+ days in a ziplock now starting to mold.

So 8 seedlings it is!

Happy Easter Overgrow!!

Alaskagrown

30 Likes

He’ll be alright just pour some peroxide on his ass and a swift kick in the hole cover him up and call it a day!!! Lol

6 Likes

Thanks for doing this! I got my chair pulled up for the show :movie_camera:

6 Likes

Never had the pleasure of sampling Shishkaberry so I am definitely interested in seeing this one pop up. Always happy to see older beans doing their thing.

7 Likes

This is going to be a great one to follow!

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

I see you edited post and a temp distributor…thank you ma’am for stepping up!!

Brian

EDIT: ma’am so sorry!!!

9 Likes

Looking forward to see how this run comes along! Thanks @Alaskagrown and @ShiskaberrySavior !

6 Likes

Along for the ride! Thank you @Alaskagrown and @ShiskaberrySavior!

6 Likes

Uh, @G-paS is a woman Just so you know.

8 Likes

Pssh… maybe not. She has big balls taking on some of the work she’s taken on recently.

9 Likes

This should be a fun one, pulling up a chair. Great strain! :v:

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

Raised on a farm, worked with all men. Some days I wondered. :laughing: :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Ok yellowstone …

whats ol girl name…tater? That’s your new name lol

Edit: teeter maybe

5 Likes

I don’t know how I didn’t see this before. I’ll be following along very closely. I didn’t know shiskaberry could still be found. Thank you @Alaskagrown for doing this. Should be a great show.

6 Likes

I’m sure that 8 seedling’s is plenty for you and I have been following this grow and unfortunately I joined halfway through the blueberry Auto grow and I always like the way you keep your grow logs and this is a great preservation run you’ve chosen and thanks for the opportunity to follow along happy growing The Doc

7 Likes

Smashing project…good luck and thanks to all involved.

9 Likes

Not great news on the Shishkaberry Preservation…

These babies are sure having a tough time getting going and have lost 3 more! :frowning:

Now down to 5 seedlings….

On a good note @Barefrog has donated some of his Shishkaberry that is based off of @ShiskaberrySavior Shishkaberry…so that’s amazing!!

When they arrive all will get a soaking!!

More to come

Alaskagrown

50 Likes