Shiska’s tin box grow

There are waxes in the trichs, I get it when I make RSO oil, now I leave my bud soaked alcohol to sit in a mason jar on its side for a week after fitering, so all the wax and fine sediment drops out of suspension, then pour off the alcohol for distillation trying to keep as much wax and trich heads in the jar.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Great example shadey thanks.

5 Likes

@SamwellBB formula 50 looking good nicest out of 6 I sprouted like her structure.

8 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s interesting. This doesn’t feel waxy, though, it’s hard. And it’s not sticky, either. You think it might be the same thing? I actually started a thread about this the first time it happened, posted a picture of it, too. I don’t wanna post it here, though, since this is shiskaberry’s thread.

Sorry to derail, @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

@Shadey Here’s the thread, the pic is the very first thing. If you (and anybody else) wanna take a look at it, feel free. I’ve tossed multiple jars of rosin because I don’t know what it is and it weirds me out.

Sorry, again, shiska.

4 Likes

No problem more posts the merrier .

4 Likes

Orange sunshine rough trim job so sticky needs to dry a bit more .

17 Likes

Grape pie

23 Likes

Jedi glue

15 Likes

Love the look of those knotty Grape Pie buds!!

5 Likes

Veg room gone wild

15 Likes

Tin box tomb cool and humid pretty boring if ya ask me .

19 Likes

What do you average off of one of those TREES??

3 Likes

Lol all depends on the plant I hope for a half lb don’t always get it . 5/6 oz average some like those big Jamaican a lb isn’t unheard of out of 3 gal pot.
Jamaican in the first pic with the oil pail she sags the line .

8 Likes

Look at all those lights! So what do you do, dry in the same area you grow in? Just turn off the lights, chop the plants and hang? Or are those just extra lights?

2 Likes

Grow and dry in the same room easier to control the environment saves building a separate room with ac and humidity control.
Ya lights all work if I decide to fill the room up with my limit . I’m having fun running 15/17 strains looking for something special to be found currently.

11 Likes

Check out Bodhi’s Uplift, if you can find a pack. Pretty sure GLG has them. I planted four seeds a while back, kind of just as an afterthought. Got four females and they all turned out stellar. Some of the best weed I’ve ever grown. And I’ve grown some pretty-dang good weed… haha.

7 Likes

I can believe that I get 3 dry out of a 2 gal.

7 Likes

Formula 50 from @OleReynard starting to fill out nice bushy seedlings .
My mistake @SamwellBB is who provided this strain sorry OleReynard thought they were from you .

11 Likes