Shiska’s tin box grow

Grape pie

23 Likes

Jedi glue

15 Likes

Love the look of those knotty Grape Pie buds!!

5 Likes

Veg room gone wild

15 Likes

Tin box tomb cool and humid pretty boring if ya ask me .

19 Likes

What do you average off of one of those TREES??

3 Likes

Lol all depends on the plant I hope for a half lb don’t always get it . 5/6 oz average some like those big Jamaican a lb isn’t unheard of out of 3 gal pot.
Jamaican in the first pic with the oil pail she sags the line .

8 Likes

Look at all those lights! So what do you do, dry in the same area you grow in? Just turn off the lights, chop the plants and hang? Or are those just extra lights?

2 Likes

Grow and dry in the same room easier to control the environment saves building a separate room with ac and humidity control.
Ya lights all work if I decide to fill the room up with my limit . I’m having fun running 15/17 strains looking for something special to be found currently.

11 Likes

Check out Bodhi’s Uplift, if you can find a pack. Pretty sure GLG has them. I planted four seeds a while back, kind of just as an afterthought. Got four females and they all turned out stellar. Some of the best weed I’ve ever grown. And I’ve grown some pretty-dang good weed… haha.

7 Likes

I can believe that I get 3 dry out of a 2 gal.

7 Likes

Formula 50 from @OleReynard starting to fill out nice bushy seedlings .
My mistake @SamwellBB is who provided this strain sorry OleReynard thought they were from you .

11 Likes

Formula 50???

2 Likes

Maybe those weren’t from you ? This one is medicine man doing the auto flower under 24 hr light . ! I know that was yours. image|375x500

3 Likes

That is just strange as fuck.
I throw out the self flowers just for that reason.

3 Likes

I couldn’t she smells incredible.

3 Likes

Nothing but a full tent of love.

1 Like

Thanks just waiting in the tin box dry area to clear out so everything can get moved over . Hopefully by next week I’ll have everything cleaned and ready for the next round . Overgrown veg room getting pretty cramped still need to do a couple sulphur burns wash walls lights, fans all the usually non fun stuff first.

7 Likes

@Kakalak 1 plum gum dried and trimmed one more to go. 134 grams of sticky goodness .

Close up of a bud .

21 Likes

Med man doing her own thing under 24 hr light ? , plus stinking the veg room up in a good way turning out to be quite a nice plant just didn’t expect a auto flower version . Has kinda a menthol Vic’s vapour rub smell when squishing a bud or stem rub .

12 Likes