Shiska’s tin box grow

“Oh man how did I forget about these guys?”

4 Likes

Yeah, I know how that goes… now I have overrun my space!

It’s not saying “no” to the seed, we cannot do that. It is saying “wait”. It’s not your time yet, little one.

4 Likes

Update on the seed starts 100% on the double grape, 1 of the blast seeds out of 4 other 3 look like another day.
So step 1 of the experiment a pass, now to see if it grows normal .
Update all 3 grape pie x orange goji sprouted 2 out of 3 face off and another blast tonight.

Update #2 ; another face off and another blast, 2 faceoff left to pop along with a medman x Shiska
Be dropping some spacebound seeds in a couple days once these previous seeds move along still waiting on the bubble gum to arrive .

9 Likes

A peek into the tin box tonight .
All is well so far no weird shit yet . Around the 3 wk point stretch is over was worried with a couple at the 8 ft mark .

22 Likes

@50State orange sunshine

18 Likes

:eye: :eye: Thank you for the night peek. :sunglasses:
sits down and roll’s a mango G13 cone
Soooo an interesting thing happened yesterday, sworn authentic genetic link to Alaskan Matanuska ThunderFuck has arrived (10 reg). I read your finishing your seeds to run and it sure looks like you got plenty going on, what I was going to ask if your interested is doing a MTF split the seeds run. Now I what I would like to ask is if your interested in testing the end result of my MTF seeds created run or would you be willing to receive these seeds now I have obtained and do the seed run? These plants get enormous, like out door gramps big.
If you need a review…

3 Likes

I’m pretty much committed to getting what I’ve sprouted done before taking on a seed run . I’d definitely run some if you were interested in seeing them grown big in the room if you could do the repro that would be great .
Appreciate the offer other wise it looks like the soonest end of sept first part of oct .

6 Likes

Also committed to what I got going, I’ll do the seed run at the end of my current grow (end of September). I made my cabinet with a drop floor so I can grow bigger if needed, shall see how it goes. I’m at the right time of year to start outdoor gonna try 3 seeds and get them going, I can’t trust a outdoor seeds run to be 100% clean pollination, it will however let me see if the genetics are correct.

Your outdoor looks absolutely incredible, I hope you have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t able to run those any sooner just too many others that are already sprouted. If I end up with a bunch of males or deaths I’ll be popping some more seeds. Hopefully that isn’t the case .

4 Likes

No worries, we will get it worked out… I definitely don’t want death or males in your grow box. Very best of Irish luck to all your plants… except for males of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Clones looking better wished my seed starts we’re that far along now .

17 Likes

Black garlic recommended from the breeder gonna get some of these going .

GMO CANNABIS STRAIN OVERVIEW

A seriously strong skunk that packs a punch in all departments including smell, taste and effects. One toke and you will see why it is much loved.

Black Lime , also known as “Black Lime Reserve,” “Black Lime Special Reserve,” and “Black Lime Special,” is an indica marijuana strain bred by Aficionado Seeds. This potent indica strain descends from Woodman Canyon Oil Can, Lime Afghani, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, and Chemdawg Special Reserve. Flavors of pine, lemon, and black pepper are ushered in alongside uplifting euphoria, leaving you feeling tingly and relaxed.
100% germ rate

15 Likes

18 Likes

Orange sunshine

20 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

I new they were big but not that big damn lol

8 Likes

Supposed to be the largest moose in the the world . They had to increase its horns Sweden had beat them out till they stuck new horns on him .

8 Likes

Veg room looking good after being away for the weekend . Gotta fire up the cloner and chop all there heads this week .

20 Likes

That Litfa is the shit! Good thing you came home when you did. :sweat_smile: That’s a nice jungle you have going! peace

7 Likes