Should I switch

Top it, wait a bit. You’ll get a tall beanpole cola that doesn’t make full use of the light otherwise, your most limited and important resource. Small untopped plants will grow straight up. Most indoor lighting is horizontal, and you want as many flower sites under light as possible, not just one. Adjust your veg lighting, too, it looks undersized for 7 weeks. Big healthy veg plants turn into big healthy flowering plants.

5 Likes

Its a blueberry fem from seedsman…
the light is Giixer 600W LED Grow Light, Dual Switch & Dual Chips Full Spectrum Plant Light for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower- from amazon .
I’m using fox farm ocean dirt andFox Farm Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula - Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom.
I havent switched to big bloom or tiger bloom yet.
I know it’s small that’s why I’m here!!!
I will change my name in a few minutes.
I just had watered. It.
I literally have 0 idea what I’m doing so please if u gotta pass judgment do it quietly to all ur friends at home.

2 Likes

Nobody will judge you here on OG mate. We all started in the same position as you did. Blueberry is indica dominant so she shouldnt stretch to much.
I usually flip to 12/12 at around 5 weeks on all photoperiod strains and at times I’ve ended up with 5 ft + plants. I’d flip now if I was limited on height.
Blueberry strains I’ve found are heavy feeders so push as much nutrients as you can into them until they give a negative response then back off ever so slightly.
Blueberry has around 10 weeks bloom period and massive yields. Not grown seedsman version before though so unsure how well she will do. She’s nice and green and praying to the light so your doing fine :v::+1:

4 Likes

Is it toosmall tho? I feel like ima kill this plant. I will up the nutes I guess. The roots of the plant are coming out of the bottom they are white.

1 Like

Can you get a measurement on the height???
I can see 6 nodes in the picture so I think you should be fine to flip. She will stretch double her height minimum

1 Like

The plant looks healthy, upping the nutrients isn’t going to increase the growth rate, it’ll likely start causing issues tho.
I’ll look up the light you’re using, how far above the plant does it hang?

2 Likes

roughly 9 or 10 in

2 Likes

My light is around 20 in away

2 Likes

That’s my blueberry x green crack at 7 weeks into flower. She ended up 6ft and I only vegged her for 4 weeks. :+1:

2 Likes

So I should switch. Lol I have to switch on Friday tho. So this Friday I will! Thank you for help

1 Like

Aight I read that it runs at 70w, which will only cover a square foot or two. I’d suggest keeping it down around 6” from the plant top.

If you decide to top it, I’d vote to keep it in veg for a little longer. If you don’t top, I’d flower ASAP.

4 Likes

Yes flip mate. You could honestly do with a fair bit more light though to be honest. 70w won’t yield very well. Your still learning though and the plant is healthy so just keep pushing forwards. Your not gonna yield much but something is definitely better than nothing :+1:

4 Likes

If I top it will I get more bud??

2 Likes

You get an extra cola so yes more bud but means vegging for another few weeks. It will help control the height. It’s personal choice

2 Likes

Ok so heres the dumbness. Can someone show me where to cut.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ok that’s what I did. Now I should keep in veg for another week?? And put in bloom… how long do I wait to give the big bloom and tiger bloom. do I use both. Do I alternate them.

2 Likes

For a blueberry I don’t think you’re that far behind. Might want to drop the light closer and give fer a trim.

2 Likes

She needs recovery time plus maybe a week. I think 10 days should be enough then flip. Keep feeding veg nutrients when you flip until stretch stops and bud sites start to form then switch to bloom nutrients. :+1:

2 Likes

Using Fox Farm liquids you should be using at least 2 bottles all of the time.
Big Bloom with each feeding - micro nutrients.
Grow Big - Veg feeding and about halfway into flower
Tiger Bloom - Flower feeding beginning to end.

Also keep in mind that the Giixer 600w led is really only 70w or so at the wall (per Amazon).
It should be 12-18 inches above the plants - just watch them for stress and get as close as you can without causing heat burns. With only 70 watts they can even closer than 12 inches.
Keep both veg and blm light switches on all of the time.
Happy growing !!