Show me young buds

Bruce Banner Autoflower 7.5 weeks from seed pop

6 Likes

GG4 lower bud

14 Likes

This one’s starting to make me real happy. Had to top both my autos 3 weeks into flower so they stopped running into my fucking lights. This is the result on one of them, so cool to look at to me

15 Likes

Dropped the temps two hours before lights out couple days this is results …so prettttyyy hahah

8 Likes

Just figured out how to add text to my pic lol, She’s looking frosty for a young bud… Estimated 5+ more weeks to go

11 Likes

Day 19

11 Likes

Dosi Cut looking pretty

12 Likes

Since then I have removed my post and posted on correct page …I have complied lmao

14 Likes

Sweet tooth, 17 days into flower and 6 days before growing balls and breaking my heart.

9 Likes

a few days ago on here somewhere, I mentioned that I would load some images of my next generation of clones and hopeful successive runs to come. here are the images of the first generation of clones. still working on the 2nd gen of clones and some new seeds that were gifted to me!

regards,

7 Likes

Looks like a panama haze leaner. Looks great!

1 Like

Looking good huh

Nice looking crop what strain ?

Sebring’s Revenge. W2 flower

10 Likes

Your going to love that one she a winner and could be a beast
In a small tent lol

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment @lefthandseeds!! And thanks again to @DougDawson for sending them :grinning:

2 Likes

Glad they are growing well for you bud, very cool.

1 Like

Yeah, straight up. One pheno looks like pure old timer Haze. Had to crop it a dozen times by now and it still wants to stretch right to the light, If I didn’t crop it I would have a big hole in the top of the tent :joy:

4 Likes

white widow and sherbet cookies