Show me young buds

What kind of smell are you getting off her?

@Oldtimerunderground whaaaaaat! i didnā€™t know anyone was growing the apollo ape yet. and so far into flower too! keep up the good work.

1 Like

:grin: yes starting to look really nice. Good genetics.

I think sheā€™s about a month in right now. Starting to develop a sweet and fruity profile, with a little something else too. Almost like a hint of creaminess.

2 Likes

:pray: Thank you @anonymous4289 I canā€™t wait to pop the Black Snow and Soloberry #3 too. Looking forward to sampling this Apollo Ape, some lemon and mint coming through on the terps. Canā€™t wait to see how the flavours develop and what comes out in the cure.

1 Like

youā€™ll be one of the only people to have tried the finished product. iā€™m looking forward to it as well.

That sounds like what Iā€™ve been pulling as goes for fruitiness and such, didnā€™t get a cream from it but very kool. Iā€™m glad to see it have been grown out this far I have four that are just starting to get out of the seedling stage that are stacked in with the up plants.

@Pawsfodocaws Iā€™m really diggin that sweetness, and the cream is definitely there in the background. Almost like freshly churned butter :drooling_face:

I hope it churns out more of that creaminess. Reminds me of that one candy, I think it was called Campino :thinking: edit. Yep, Campino. Those were some of my favourite :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Itā€™s going to be some awesome smoke hmu if you need more. I still have a few left, check the up run in a minute.

:heart: outta likes but thanks fam!! You da man!

1 Like

Those were some awesome candiesā€¦

Used to get them at blockbuster lol

those remind me of the life saver ā€œcream saversā€. i donā€™t think they exist anymore. there was a strawberry cream and an orange cream flavor. why do they always get rid of the good shitā€¦

2 Likes

Yes!! I miss those days. That and eating all the popcorn at the Jumbo Video :laughing:

Truer words have never been spoken :clap: I must have eaten my body weight at least 2-3 times in those things, and I was one fat ass kid!! :joy:

2 Likes

The good days have past lol. Got a bunch of sweet movies when they did though lmao

:rofl: hahahaahha, Iā€™m waiting for the day someone sends me seeds in an old blockbuster case.

1 Like

14 Likes

Iā€™ll remember that when I hit you with some more yllys!

2 Likes

I believe this was Mongobongoā€™s work

2 Likes

@HaRdRoC oh nice, I didnā€™t know. You sent em to me though, so for that I am grateful :pray: and thank you to @Mongobongo for making these!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Space monkey x blues
Day 20.

10 Likes